Chapter 46- ROSÉ

"Every day, every night I've been thinkin' back on you, and I 

Every day, every night"  

***

-on the ground- by Rosé 

Rosé Pov

I was headed through the office where y/n must be working, after my tiring training, I thought of bringing some snacks for me and her, talking like we always do.  these days our connection was losing, we hang out usually every day but when I started dating y/n was avoiding me.

She didn't intentionally avoid me but she's giving distance, like what's the distance for?

My negative thoughts were lingering around my head if possible she was jealous because of me dating Jimin, half of mine forced me to think positive that maybe she's having her own hard time.

She specifically told me she hated Jimin, isn't she? well, the tension I last saw them was quite different then again I shook my head to kick such thoughts.

I was about to knock at the door before getting in, hopefully, to surprise her that I bought her favorites with me but something stopped me from knocking.

I spotted y/n and our boss.

As I observed their relationship was too close compared to mine.

But that didn't bother me what was worse
that I heard their conversation.

"YOU DID WHAT?!"

"I said no to him," y/n said with a sob.

"omg, you just fucking rejected the hottest guy ever existed"

"since when do you think Taehyung is the 'hottest' I thought you prefer Jimin? "

*wait Jimin is involved?* I lean closer to hear more of their conversation, it's about time to know what's going on between her and Jimin I was too curious about it, I must know the truth.

whether that truth could hurt me or not. 

"I did say that... but gurl are you insane KIM TAEHYUNG had proposed to you if you had said yes then your a billionaire right now living with life and besides do you really think you have a chance with Jimin the dickhead? "

*chance?* chance with Jimin? okay, that's more confusing, I furrowed my eyebrows, my heartbeat beating fast. 

"you're such a freak, yesterday you just told me that we look good together?"

Hyunjin sighs while I'm still freaking out about what might be they talking about.

"yes, Jimin wanted you but is he serious?"

*Jimin wanted what?!* I bit my fingernails, my whole body was shaking if ever my guts were right I can't guarantee to calm myself, neither I could end up in jail if ever.

"what do you mean?"

"did he let Rosé  go?"

"not yet... but I'm sure he will if I gave my answer"

I can't believe it, I cant believe y/n had said that, what do they think of me? a toy? 

maybe y/n is not who I think it is, though she was different.  

I was now trembling, tears began to come out. 

"I'm not sure about him.... y/n, I saw him with Jennie a year ago and now I saw him with Rose for me his not the sincere type to be in a stable relationship, but Taehyung is"