Chapter 5

[A Few Weeks Later]

Just like any other day, Keyu greeted Patrick in front of their classroom when the lunch break started with food in his hand. For today, he bought him a burger.

This kind of scenario has been a daily routine to the both of them.

And Patrick is glad that someone cares for him. And he's even glad that it's Keyu.

But, for Keyu it's different. As the days go by Keyu knows he's developing feelings for him. But he knows he can't do that. He has limitations.

But, as he tries to avoid his feelings, Patrick knows that something weird is happening with Keyu.

Keyu has been awkward with him since then. And he's being too obvious.

---

Me: Lia
I think I already like him.

Lia: WHAT?! DID I READ THAT RIGHT?!

Me: Yes.

Lia: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH I WANT TO SCREAM RIGHT NOW.

Me: I failed ig

Lia: Yeah you did. From 1 to 100 how much do you think you like him?

Me: Like 70…?

Lia: OH MY GOSH. Then what are you going to do?

Me: I don't know.

Lia: When are you going to confess to him?

Me: I won't. I can't.

Lia: WHY?!

Me: Remember what i said? I don't want him to get in trouble because of me.

Lia: BRO, THAT'S LOVE. How can you avoid it? It's what fate made for the both of you, plus, you two are soulmates.

Me: I don't know what to do. And I think he also noticed how awkward I've become, so that will make everything awkward even more.

Lia: Just tell him what you really feel. If he doesn't like you back, then back out. That's where you should stop, but if there's a chance, then make him fall for you.

---

It's Christmas in just 2 months and they will be having a school break when this week ends.

And Patrick still doesn't know if he will celebrate it. Nine was supposed to celebrate Christmas with Patrick but Joong told him to go on a Christmas date.

But, luckily he has Keyu. Keyu knew that he would be alone on Christmas so he told him to meet at the Amusement park. So, as a thank you for being with him, Patrick thought of what he should give to Keyu.

Then, he remembered the scarf that his mother gave him and for his soulmate. So, he went to his room and found the box with the scarf and smiled when he saw it.

---

Jiayuan: Hey. Where are you going this Christmas? Who are you going with?

Me: Why? It's not your business.

Jiayuan: Oh. OH?!?!?! EXCUSE ME, SIR?!?! I'M YOUR FRIEND?!?!?

Me: Remember what you did last year? You were with me at the mall, but you ditched me for your date that didn't even last for a month.

Jiayuan: I'M OFFENDED. I'm sulking. Console me. Hurryyyyy

Me: What do you mean?

Jiayuan: Hurry and console me, love.

Me: You don't know how much I want to throw up right now.

Jiayuan: Just do it.

Me: Fine. I'm sorry Jiayuan. I promise you I will treat you bbq after Christmas.

---

Me: Seriously, Jiayuan?

Jiayuan: You owe me bbq now.