Chapter Five

-That Be Levi-

*May's POV*

"Jacque?" I wispered she looked at me. She was so pretty I wanted to be as pretty as here.

"Yes May." She tilted her head slightly and smiled.

"Thank you for being my best friend." I said she smiled and nodded before blowing a kiss at me which i pretended to grab and put in my pocket.

"Ummm...." the boys said in sync. Jacque and I burst out laughing.

"May. I love you." Aiden growled at that and reached over quickly squeezing Jacques thigh.

"I love you to Jacque. Meet me behind the house with a Jack in the Box." I winked playfully she smirked knowing what song I was quoting.

"Why that long?" She pouted. I leaned up and whispered softly into her ear.

"Because then we can be alone" the boys looked pissed. Jacque was trying to contain her laughter but we couldnt and laughed so hard that we cried.

"Never thought my mate would be gay." Levi said.

"Thanks I am happy.

*Jacque's POV*

After that happened we arived at the pack house. My mate saw that when we walked in I submitted to his father. Even though my mum was the Moon Godess he still scared me shitless.

"Aiden why are you with this Omega?" His father frowned at me.

"She's not an Omega she is my Mate." Aiden said. I turned and ran to my room. 'I am an Omega.' I thought my wolf growled softly and then I felt the presence of my mum.

"You are NOT an Omega, Jacque. prove it to them that your strong. You are the my daughter. I am the Moon Godess I keep peace. You need to realise that you are my baby girl. You have every possible shift. You are every Supernatural being in this world in one. Stand up be your 'badass' self as you kids say." I giggles and looked at my mum.

"Please dont leave me mum. I havent been with you since I was 8. Stay please." She put her hand on my know tear stained face and sighed.

"Babygirl you know if i could i would. I love you baby girl." She whispered before kissing my forehead.

"Mum one question. Where is my father?"

~~~~~~~~~
A/N

I really hope you like it sorry for mis spells and everything but im going to have a contest soon for a new character.

Name
Age
Eye Colour
Hair Colour
Height
Picture link
Personality
Family
Shift

If you want to put any more information about the character you can send it to me in the message. If you win. You will be related to One of these characters.