Chapter Four

-Thats May-

'Slow down Jacque' Mays voice said in my head. I sighed softly and slowed down before stopping completely. She looked at me confused.

'ALPHA AIDEN HELP!!' I sent that through mind link then got in a play fight with May. She tackled me a bit hard and threw me into a tree I got up slightly wobbly but used my magic to make a rouge smell surround us. I threw her into a tree with my magic and she was knocked out.

When Aiden got here he was with Beta Levi. Levi went to his mate and Aiden came to me he didn't know who I was. I tried to stand up but it hurt.

"Shift." He growled.

'No.'

"Why not?"

'No clothes.' He sighed and handed me a shirt I grabbed it with my teeth and pranced behind a tree. I shifted back and put the t shirt on. It went to my knees!! What the fuck bruh.

"Come here." He growled I stepped out from behind the tree before running over to May.

"Wake up please May!" I shouted she groaned and tried to shift back. But Levi took his shirt of and gave it to me.

"Turn away boys." They sighed and did as said. May shifted back and put on the shirt with my help.

"You can turn back around." I whispered. The boys did what I said and I helped May stand up and look at them.

Aiden immediately slammed me against a tree and wrapped on of his arms around my waist and brushed his free hand along my cheek.

"Why did you run earlier?" I looked down and tears clouded my vision.

"YOU LEFT ME!!" I screamed. He got mad but didn't do anything. "HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO ME?!! I COULD SHIFT I JUST DIDNT WANT TO!!!" He looked shocked. I tried to push him away but he growled trying to get me to submit to him. "stop Aiden I'm done with you."

"Please don't reject me baby I'm sorry. Everybody thought you were puny that's why we made you Omega." He rested his forehead on mine."

"I won't reject you but you have to give me a reason to fall for you and be with you forever." He smiled. "You also have to do whatever I say for the rest of the week." His smile turned into a frown and I giggled.

"But its Monday!" He pouted. I leaned up and kissed his pouty lips before pushing him away slightly turning to May and Levi.

"Now you listen here Beta." I snarled. "You will not reject May! She is your mate . She deserves utter respect from you!" He looked like he was about to shit his pants. My mate smirked. May loomed down and tugged at the shirt she was wearing.

"Okay Luna." he said. My mate wrapped his arm around me again and smiled.

"Well I don't know bout ya'll but im starving." I said grabbing my mates hand and pulling him along. He sighed.

"Let's go to the house." He said and walked to his black Lamborghini.