Chapter Six

-Aidens car-

"Mum." I said after a minute of waiting for a reply. She looked at me then she grabbed my hand and gave me memories of my father.

"Your father is the second strongest alpha in the world. Since this pack is the strongest when you turn 18 so does your twin brother Jace."

"Wait isn't he that new kid at school who's only staying here for a month. Just to find his mate." She nodded and looked away at me.

'He remembers you but do you remember him?' Galaxy said.

"Galaxy is right do you remember him." Mum said I shook my head.

"No." She nodded.

"Okay baby girl I gotta go. Meet your brother." She said. I grinned and ran out the room and went to the guest room my brother was in.

"Jace?" I said as I knocked in his bedroom door. He opened the door and looked down at me.

"Hello?" He said. He looked a lot like me but he was a male.

"Your Jace?" He nodded and looked at me. I hugged him and he looked shocked.

"Luna Jacque what are you doing?!" He asked scared.

"Big brother I missed you." I said he smiled.

"You rememeber?!" He was smiling brightly.

"Jacque?!" A farmilar voice growled from behind me.

"Yes Aiden." I said turning towards him he looked pissed he was in mid shift. I ran towards him and wrapped my arms around his waist.

"Aiden he is my brother." I said softly. He calmed down and rubbed the small of my back.

"Baby why didn't you remember him or your father." He asked. I didn't say anything.

"Mum made her forget." Jace said.

"Oh." Aiden looked at me.

"I'm hungry..." I said as my stomach growled. They both burst out laughing. I rolled my eyes and pushed them out of my way and walked down stairs to the kitchen seeing Aidens Dad standing there.

"Omega." he growled and glared at me. "Make Dinner." I looked down.

"Dad shes not an Omega. She is my mate." Aiden said coming in with Jace following.

"And my little sister." Jace said.

"Is that why she doesnt submit easily?" He asked. Jace nodded to Aiden's dad. I sighed.

"Okay."

"Luna?!" May hollered running down from Levi's room. "Luna Jacque!" I just giggled as Levi ran after her. she tackled me to the geound and said "Im hungry."

"Same." I whispered. "Aiden, Levi can you make us some food?" They nodded seeing our puppy dog faces.

"Yes Luna and Beta Female." they started to make us some food.