Chapter 8

"Alexander's baby picture just arrived." Aiden told me. I nodded and continued playing with my baby.

    "Aiden I want a pup of my own I mean I know your busy but I want my own lil pup." I said picking Alexander up and putting him in his bouncer.

    "Baby if we both put a little bit of our blood in him he can be ours his DNA will change and you will think he is ours."

    "No I want to have my own!" I shouted his eyes darkened and he glared. "I want my own Aiden." He slammed me against the wall and dug his nails into my hip.

    "Jacqueline." He warned in his alpha voice. I growled and used my powers to push him off he flew into the wall and pack members came into the room and looked shocked.

    "I am a queen no matter what others do when you use your alpha voice it doesn't affect me." He whimpered and I picked Alexander up and went upstairs and started packing some of his onesies, shoes, hats, diapers, bottles, binkies, and his teething toys; etc. I packed some of my shorts ripped jeans shirts skirts bras underwear shampoo conditioner lotion my hair brush and my necessities. I finished all my packing and put Alexander in his car seat and grabbed are bags and turned to walk out when I saw Aiden standing there looking at me. His eyes wandered to the bag and he teared up then fell to his knees.

    "Don't leave me please Jacque I'm so sorry baby please." I looked at him then  picked up Alexander's car seat.

    "I need time Aiden." I then continued my way out when I got to my car, a bug convertible, I sighed then put Alexander in the car and put the bags in the trunk.

   "Luna?" A small voice whispered from behind me. I turned and saw three little girls. "Where are you going?"

    "Girls I need a little time away from the pack. Ill be back soon." I smiled and hugged them then pulled away and got in the car before I pulled out I looked up and at Aidens bedroom terrace seeing him looking at me. "Bye." I whispered as I left the pack house. I heard him say it back and smiled and turned of my mind link.

   "Why did you leave like that?" I turned and saw my vampires essence looking right at me. I sighed and ignored her and looked back at the rode and continued driving.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey pups plot twist....Aiden really messed up. Anyway love you guys BYE!!