half blood

"Prolouge (17years ago David's pov)

    I have to get her out of here. My daughter,with her being half human my world (werewolf world) is to dangerous for her. There is only one person that wouldn't rat me out to the alpha. My sister,when she pops in my head I try to contact her through mind link. It doesn't take her long to contact me.

    *What do you want David?!* she litteraty screams at me.

    *Meet me behind the sk8ing park in 5 don't be late*, I use the same tone as hers after that I block my mind so no one can read my thoughts.

     When I get there I see my sister Rose standing by her Ford Mustang GT I almost jump out of my truck to give her a hug deside not to this is not a happy family get together put to hand over my child, I singel her to come here as I grab Kate from the back seat .

      "You mated with a human ?" she asked me

     " Well yea but I throught that she was my mate so don't get snappy with me missy"I snap at her l instantly regret it.

     "Sorry sis I didn't mean it I just need you to take her don't tell her about anything ok I don't want this life for her,"I hand her Kate and help put her in the carseat the last I see of her is when my sister drives out the parking lot and Kate is looking back it me.I love you Katie always have always will.I'm your guardian angle.