chapter 5

"What do you mean that your a vampire, that's so cool!" OK so maybe I'm a little creeped out, but this is my best friend that we're talking about. "Whatever you say, OK maybe it is cool, but that's past the point. What were you doing in the middle of the woods, nonetheless when its raining. Are you crazy!?!?"

I finally snapped,"I had to leave OK, I can't stay there anymore, being treated like a slave in my own house, not being able to go on a single date, or to even hang out with my friends without having to sneak around. And a while back I got a letter, it said that it was from David Korba, my father. I don't know if it was really him, but what would it hurt for me to find out for sure, if it really was from him." I took a pause, looking down at the ground, not wanting to look at the hurt that is surely in his eyes. "What wouldn't be killed by it, Kate it would kill me and not to mention, Bradley would be hurt beyond repair. Do you really want to do that to him, to me?" No I didn't but if it means that I find my dad, then so be it. I sighed who am I kidding I can't do that to them. "Come with me, we all know that I would never leave you behind, ever,"

"Huh OK, I'll come along, but if I tell you to run, you run, got it?" Does he really think that I'll leave him if he tells me to, and I thought that this guy knew me.

"Yea, yea OK what ever you say, buddy. And another thing we need to call Bradley," Ok that look could have killed me,"Don't you give me that look, it was your idea,"

"I didn't mean to bring him to, its bad enough that he smells like a wet dog," OK that last comment was not true Bradley DOES NOT smell like a wet dog, gees, what's up with this guy?

"Just call him please," OK puppy dog eyes don't fail me now.

"Fine, I'll call him, just give a few minutes."

He left the room, I decided to lay down on his bed, just to take a nap. What I didn't know was, what was going to happen when I woke back up and what would happen on this trip to find my father.

Wish me luck.