(Chapter 3) On the Move

((The following art above belongs to me and I have full rights to it!!))

Leon POV
I called Shrek over, "Come on, Shrek!" He nodded and came to me. I opened up the door for the two of us ,"This is not how I imagined my first day." I said in displease.

We were out of the room, heading to the hallway. We were just strolling when we heard a noise just near us. It was a voice coming from a radio, though it kept cutting between lines. "This is a 73-Bird for rescue." It continued to cut through lines. We approached the radio, only to discover it was on a dead cop's pocket.
As the radio continued to speak and cut between lines, we analyzed the cop's body. I let out a "hmm" as I began to notice something. I put the cop's head out and I was disgusted by what I saw.. it's jaw's two bare halves just stretched in the most gross way possible. "Disgusting.." Shrek commented. "Couldn't be any worse." I added.
"Huh? What?" I said as I noticed another cop's body hanging a little far from this cop's body. As I approached the hanging body, it fell down.

--TIMESKIP--

It felt like forever, but we've finally found the key to our escape. We've dealt with some zombies, but it was worth all the bullets. As I entered the medallions into their slots one by one, Shrek said, warning me, "We should be careful in there, Leon. No one knows whatever is in there. It could be something far worse than that oversized slug I call my wife." I was conflicted by what I heard. Shrek actually has a wife? Who would've thought.. What he said hurt me..but I replied anyway, "Of course."

I opened the door, "So it goes underground, huh." I said. But before we head in, I approached Marvin, "Lieutenant Branagh! Marvin!" I yelled, coming closer to him, "It's time to go." But he didn't respond. "Hey, Marvin.." Then he woke up. "We need to get you to a hospital right now." I said. "Yeah, Marvin." Shrek added in agreement. But he protested, "No,no, I.. Save yourselves.." He still didn't want to come with us.. Shrek tried to convince him, "Come on, we've got you-" "GO!" but he was cut off. I sighed, "Look, we can still make it out of here together if you just gimme-" But he pointed a gun to me, panting. "It's too late." He said. "I tried, Leon..but i couldn't stop it." He added. "We can't let this thing spread. It's on you now."

"Just go..get your asses out of here!"

We had no choice but to listen to his order. "I understand." I said in defeat. Shrek just sighed right beside me.

We both walked to the door. Man, I wish we could bring Marvin along with us...

--END OF CHAPTER 3--

(( I DO NOT OWN THE FOLLOWING SONGS!! BOTH OF THEM BELONG TO THEIR RESPECTFUL OWNERS!! ))