Revealed

Y/n pov

Calling 'Leehi unnie'

"Unnie you are performing tomorrow right?"

"Yeah I am but I'm still stuck with getting a model as collab. Who the he'll made this theme . It would've been great if I could have you but you are already pairing up with Doja Cat"

"Do you want me to join you?"

"Can you?"

"Well only if you allow me to say something before the song starts I'm ready to join for free"

"Are you being serious"

"I am"

"How long is the speech"

"Just one line"

"Y/n you are kidding me , right ? Just for a line you are going to pair up with two and with me you are doing it for free"

''Yeah sure , it's not like I'm running out of money , I just like the song you are gonna perform so I want to join in''

"Ok then met in 20"

"Cool"

Time skip~~

It's all settled, I told Kim about all my plan. He seems to be more excited then us for this game.

They are in their seats I have my 'on stage interview' for being a model and youngest businesswoman

I just hope they don't ask about my jobs cuz if they do it's gonna be all over news.

The interview or should I say it was just like a normal conversation with just knowing that there are people listening to you.

I could see BTS sitting to my left which is the right side of the stage. I could see Kim saying something to jungkook and jhope.

Waah I can't believe I actually talked to the people I have looked up to and loved for so long. I couldn't even go to their concerts. I thought of going this year but look what fate got me to.

* Oh y/n you are on stage get yourself together *

"So we have a special round where from kpop group sitting here and some lucky fans get a chance to ask you questions,... if we have your permission?"

"Mmm sure " As if I have a choice

Few new girl groups asked me about my career to which I honestly gave answers

Then I thought I should be completely myself and show people the way I actually am.

"Mr.Choi can I be free?"

"Dae?" He asked confused

"I want to be my real self here and not just act all formal , so... can I please?"

"Yeah yeah please get comfortable the show is all yours"

"Ay aniyo it's all about the artists and their fans cheering loud for them" I said to which the crowd cheered loud

"I guess they prefer this y/n more" I said to which the mc laughed.

"OK back to the show , what do you wanna ask "the Mc asked the blackpink members

The mic was passed to another group

"Hey I don't know if you like kpop so I'll introduce myse-"

I cut her off "You can just get straight to the question. No need of introduction I'm Hella into kpop and you have no idea how hard I'm trying to calm my inner multistan "