Lie

"Too bad", I said and he lowered his face in disappointment .

I walked closer to him and pulled him towards me by his hand.

He abruptly stopped with his face all shocked by the sudden pull and how close our faces were now

His lips trying their best to distract me. Oh God the way-- ok I lose. I pecked his lips.

"I thought you will cuddle me ",I said and he looked up from my lips . His saddened face now all happy with his cheeks going up as he was smiling from ear to ear .

I wake up from my sleep hearing noise from downstairs. I tried getting up but something wasn't even letting me sit up straight. I looked over to my side to see jimin in his deep sleep with one hand under his mochi cheeks and the other one around my waist .

He didn't get much sleep last night either....I slowly moved out from his hold and replaced it by a pillow.

I came out of my room following the noise from downstairs only to find Jin cooking something. Oh the kitchen smells so nice. He's cooking something really delicious.

"Do I get some? ",I asked but shocked him as he jumped back .
He looked at me and placed his hand on his chest. "You scared me."

"Sorry ",I gave a simper and tried making my messy hair presentable by looking at my reflection in the fridge door.

"I'm cooking for everyone , Hyejin said you will be fine that ." He said standing with his hands supporting him on the kitchen counter

"Why will I mind? We are a family this is your room aswell . Do whatever you want."

He smilled at my words and then turned back to his dish in progress.

"Can I help with something? ", I asked but he shook his head.

"I'm almost done . If you are okay with moving around then can you set up the table ."

I nodded and went to the table only to realize we don't have enough chair

I ran back into the kitchen "jinnn ".

"Hmm?", He looked back from the dish

"We don't have enough chairs and I don't want staffs in here", I said placing my hands on my sides.

He thought for a while ," let's eat in the living room the table is big enough "

I looked at the table and nodded slowly "I'll set the plates then."

I was done placing fourteen sets of each when Jin oppa came out of the kitchen with the first dish.

" Did you set up plates for Ezzy aswell?will she join us here?"He asked. I haveno idea.

"I didn't ask her yet? I'll ask her and come " He nodded and moved back into the kitchen.

I ran up the stairs but slowed down when I heard him say something like 'don't run '.

I knocked , I didn't last time but I might be interrupting something this time, I should better be careful.

Lexi opened the door with a smile. I smiled back at her and told her the food was ready.

I completely forgot she was here.

The couple was looking at me with an...awwww smile . They look so cute together....but those...scars

I clenched my jaws . Those bastards....

"Y/n I'm fine now", she said holding my hand.

I need to calm down... for her.