Revenge part 1

Cam's  POV

3 weeks after the New Year party

 I'm almost done with the street art and I got to hurry . Time to finish the plan.  I put down the red spray paint and the cloth. I start to call Mindy.  Two rings before she answers. 

" Cam!!!!!!!! " Mindy schreeches in the phone . My heart aches , I haven't talked to her since New Year's . 

"Hey" I say

"Whatcha doing  ?" she says in a baby voice

"ummm nothing" Making sure it makes it seems I'm hiding something.

"I'm not stupid dude. What are you doing" she demands . I roll my eyes .

" I'm doing street art  , but you wouldn't come anyways" I say

" Oooooo I want to help you." She cries

"No I don't think so, what if we get caught. I don't want to be responsible for you" I replied

"Cam I'm not a little girl okay. just give me the damn address." She tells me 

I chuckle , I give her the address and was happy it was going the way I want it to go.

Mindy's POV

Cam doesn't think I won't take care of myself. Like what the fuck. I'll take the blame if we all get caught.  I asked Daniel to drive me. 

The atmosphere was really tense and any longer I'd have to scream.

" you didn't have to drive me , you know" I mumble 

No reply.

" So What's up brother?" I say just to make small talk

The car stops and he finally looks st me. Real  eye contact since a long time. 

"Are you okay" He asks

I'm shocked " What, I'm great . I'm just wondering why you're driving me when you don't want too. "

"When I said no , Mom got mad and told me to drive you. To create quality time between us. But personally I'd rather be Lisi. " He shoots me look. 

I start to feel the heat rising to my face. " You're still with her. She's a bitch!" I try to prove a point.

"She's my bitch" He claims

I throw my hands up  because I'm not going back and forth with him. Then the car stops , we have reached where Cam should be . I get out and so does Daniel. 

I see Cam waiting for me . When he sees me a big smile comes across his face. I run up to him and  throw my arms around his neck. 

"Hi" I say 

" you smell like Vanilla" He says.

I giggled . "Move away , I want to it. " I tell him. He moves away and I gasp . It wasn't done but damn.

"it's beautiful" I whisper

Cam smirks then hands me the gray  spray paint to finish the background. I get to work.

" Hey man , you just gonna stand there or work" he asks Daniel

I hear a human sound , guessing he wants to help. 

It's around 7 and it's dark out. We were laughing so loud that we didn't hear the police cruiser park behind us. We were doing finishing touches .

"And Done" We say together . We step back to see how it looks . 

"Wow" Daniel Whispers

"Amazing" whispers Cam

"Beautiful" I whisper

"Indeed it is but I hope you kids know that , that is vandalizing property. " Shouts the policeman.

 We all turn ariund and I let out a little shierk. My blood freezes. 

He walks up to us and then stands in front of me . " Who is responsible for this , besides acutally painting it" He demands 

Cam was about to open his mouth but I was quicker " Me. I wanted to do this. So I called them up and they helped." I say

Cam and Daniel gape at me. But I don't care , I'm a big girl. 

The officer squints at me and decided to believe me. " okay you all get a warning . Next time , I see you three I'm bringing you in" He threatens 

We nod our heads simautionusly. He backs away and speeds away in his car. 

Daniel turns to me " What the hell was that. You could  have let Cam and I handle this. "

" I can handle myself thank you very much. Plus what is he going to do" I scoff

" I'm lucky he didn't recognize me than we'd be in trouble. But I'm glad you stuck for yourself. You proved that you're not a little girl" He says. 

I start to jump up and down adn clapping my fingers. 

"yeah very mature" Daniel mutters. 

I shot him a pretended hurt look. 

"i'm really happy , we got to spend time together Mindy" Whispers Cam

I look up into his eyes and start to feel butterflies in my stomach " me too" 

I see Daniel's in the car and starting up the engine. I give Cam a hug . I start to turn around but I quickly turn back and peck his cheeks lightly. But long enough to cause him to blush. 

I wave goodbye and Daniel turns toward the corner. 

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N So how'd you like. What do you think is going to happen next. Comment, and vote. Love you all.