Little Things

Author's Note: Okay I got this idea from One Direction's Song which I'm in love with and it's going to continue from where it left off but this chapter may make u cry !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe even worth a vote. Comment Plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mindy's Pov 

Why did I decide to walk off with a player or a jerk. He could have told me he had a girlfriend who is by far really pretty. Why lead me on, but anyway this was a haunted house and there was no way I was going through it alone. 

" So did u come alone to the carnival ? " Kevin asked 

"oh no I came with my so- called step-brother , and my best friend"

"so why didn't they come in here with you?'

"they're were to scared , but they  let a little girl like me inside a haunted house, they're probably betting right now that I'll run out screaming"I told him

He laughs " wow I wish Marcy would prove herself , she wanted me to let her go in here so if you hear screaming it's her"

I felt my arm stiffened he stopped walking and turned around looking concerned " Mindy are you okay"

"who's Marcy you're girlfriend" I hissed

He looks at me and busts out laughing " that's hilarious " " you think" He trys talking but still is trying to catch is breath .

I feel my cheeks turn red Why is he laughing I ask myself

He pulls himself together and looks me dead in the eye " Marcy is my sister, dude that's disgusting you'd think she was my girlfriend". I feel pretty dumb , now that I look back they kinda look alike .

"oh" that's all I say 

We turn the corner and it's gets darker and I stop.

" what's wrong" he asked

" I'm like not cool with this okay , it gets darker and darker which means that you're vulnerable to everything that jumps out at you " I Complained 

" oh come on have u ever heard the expression live while you're young"

I squealed " that's one of the they're songs on the Take Me Home Album"

" who"

"duh, ONE DIRECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed 

"Let's go crazy,crazy,crazy til we see the sun. I know we only met but let's pretend it's love . And never, never,never  stop for any one . Tonight let's get some and live while we're young .Woahhh oh oh oh Woahhhh oh oh oh Woahhhh oh oh oh . Tonight's get some  , And live while we're young "

He arched his eyebrow at me and chills went down my back.

" what I love them"  I said

" I can see that , so why don't you use my phone and listen to the song for the rest of the time we're in here so you won't be scared" he suggested 

I jumped up and down and have him a hug " thank you" 

I hear the music but  I'm not listening. What if he likes me and we consider this a date. Lord that'll make me a happy woman . I really like him but what if he likes someone else . Aww man I should really make a move or should it be him . I don't know what I'm doing. All  know is that I'm falling for him hard.  Hey we're still holding hands , I can't wait to tell Layla that I'm in love. Oh my god did I just think that. i'm in love the Kevin and it makes perfect sense. 

We walk outside and I give him a hug.

"what's that for ?" he smiled cheekily

"well for helping me out in there , I couldn't have done it without you" I said