Bigger is Better

You stand just outside Your Mine, kneeling in the grass and petting Friend's little head. Ghostbur's voice echoes vaguely in your head before he appears in front of you and he waves.
"Am I late again?" he asks worriedly. You smile and stand up, brushing your pants off.
"No, I got here early this time. Don't worry, 'Bur." He seems relieved at that and heads over to you.
"You bring music?"
"Depends. You bring torches?" He nods excitedly and pulls out a bundle. "Nice. Yeah, I've got music." You start playing it and Ghostbur makes a face. "Not that one?" He shakes his head. You spend a couple minutes skipping through songs until you find one he likes.
"What's up with you and Cavetown?" you ask. He just smiles. He doesn't sing along, but you hum quietly while you look with him. "See any yet?"
"No," he sighs. "I hope there's some down here, though." You continue walking through your tiny little mining tunnel when Ghostbur finally says something about it.
"Maybe you should expand your mine?" he suggests. You just look at him as you place a torch. "We would probably find more that way," he elaborates.
"You don't like my teeny weensy tunnel?" you tease.
"It's not that, I just think we'd have a better chance if it wasn't four by four up and across." You shake your head and mine out a little hole.
"Where are you going?" Ghostbur asks. You look at him and put stone back where you mined so he can't see you. "Wait!" He runs over to the wall. You turn around and put a torch down, and then sigh.
"Why'd you put a wall up?" Ghostbur asks as you tear it down.
"Put it up to be petty and overreact. But then I found some lapis back here." Ghostbur stares at you for a second, then starts laughing. "Hey, don't you dare--."
"I was right! You didn't wanna listen, but I was right! Ha!" You hit his arm. He scowls at you and holds where you made contact. "Ow."
"Don't make fun of me or I'll leave and take the blue with me."
"No you won't."
"No I won't."
"I'll kill you for the blue."
"No you won't."
"No I won't."
You both stand there for a moment, staring at each other. Then you look at his shirt. "Hey, you've got somethin' there." He looks down and rubs at it with his right sleeve, wiping his mouth with the other.
"Sorry. That happens sometimes." You shrug, you don't mind it. You just thought he might want to know. "Can I have the blue?"
You nod and toss the bundle to him. He fumbles and puts it on his belt, thanking you.
"Wanna keep looking?" you ask. Ghostbur shakes his head.
"I gotta go somewhere," he sighs. "I said I would talk to Tommy." You nod.
"I get it. How's the kid doing?" you ask. You don't stay up to date with all of that stuff.
"He's... Okay," Ghostbur smiles as he turns to leave.
"Well... Have a good night, 'Bur," you call out. He turns to you, still smiling (and now walking backwards), and waves.