I Use To Be Fat, Things Changed. Part 7

Chapter 7

After school I was standing outside of the cafeteria for Eric and Drew. But of course they didn't show up so i was on my own. I walked in to the cafeteria and a huge nasty stench filled my nose. "Yuck!" I covered my nose with my hands. 

Then a not to happy cafeteria lady towards me. "I thought there were two other boys?" she asked looking behind me. "Me too." I mumbled. "Well to bad for you, your cleaning this cafeteria on your own." she handed me a mop and a bucket. "Start with this." she turned and left.

I sighed as i grabbed the mop and dipped it in the water and began to mop. Then I heard the cafeteria door open. I looked back and Drew was walking towards me with a smirk. "You didn't think you'd be on your own? Now did you?" He chuckled. I shrugged. "I actually did.. Where's Eric?" I asked.

"Trying out for football season, I can go to the second try-outs." 

"Oh, okay. Well grab that bucket and mop and help me!" I pointed to where the supplies were.

Once we actually began cleaning it was silent.

"So you like football?" I asked breaking the silence.

He nodded. "Running back."

I gave a chuckle. "I'm not much of a football girl. I'm more of COD Black Ops addict."

He raised his eyebrows. "I bet I could whoop you at it."

I shook my head. "I can get more kills on zombies than you. I'm beast!"

"I'm pretty 'beast' myself." he did the air quotes. I laughed. "Do you know what beast is?" I asked.

"Not really." he smirked. 

"It means like awesome! So i'm awesome times ten!" I laughed.

"Okay, we'll see who's 'beast' at COD when i whoop you!" he chuckled.

Does this guy really think he could beat me? I beat all my brothers friends and my brother. I can beat him. It was silent again. Ugh i hate silence, it makes things so awkward. I don't want to start another conversation. I'll just wait for him.

"So you really don't know what a running back is?" He asked breaking the silence. Thankfully.

"Nope. Only a quarterback." I smiled. Everyone knows what a quarterback is.

He chuckled. "It's backfield offensive, running backs are to receive hands off from the quarterback for a rushing play, to catch passes from out of the backfield, and to block."

"That's simple."

"It may sound simple, but it's hard work." 

I nodded.

About fifteen minutes later we were done with they cafeteria.

"Need a ride?" Drew asked. I nodded.

"So why'd you come in late?" I asked. 

"Oh, talking to Petrisha." He shrugged as if he didn't know Petrisha was an aid infested whore.

I scrunched my nose. He must have notice. "What?" he asked. 

"Petrisha's nasty."

He rolled his eyes. "I know, but she's fun." He winked.

Wow, player line much? 

*

Once he pulled up to the driveway i saw no cars. Great. Home alone.

"Aw someones alone." He smirked. I rolled my eyes. "Yeah i know. Sucks." I began to open the door. 

"Hey, how about we play some COD until someone gets home?" he asked. 

I smiled. "It's time for whoop ass!" I ran into the house, followed by Drew.

We decided on zombies and who killed the most. I kept getting amazing head shots and surprisingly he did too. 

Once both of us died and it showed the scoreboard, Drew shot up. "What the hell?!" 

Drew- 50

Charlie-51

"Hell yeah!" I shot up fist pumping cause i know he hates it. 

He looked at me shocked. "No ones ever beat me."

"I told you i'm beast."

He walked towards me and grabbed my waist. He pulled me towards him which sent off millions of shocks. "I'll beat you next time." He whispered in my ear and then let go of me.

Suddenly the front door opened. "I'm home!" called Eric. 

--------------

V O T E

C O M M E N T

B E C O M E A F A N N N N N N N N <3 <3 <3