11

Leiya;

I walked out of Stephanie classroom and saw Brianna staring at me with a disgusted look on her face.

"I'm never guarding the door for you guys again." She shuddered, causing me to giggle.

"Oh shut up! Let's go to class."

The memory of what happened just moments ago came into my mind and I felt my cheeks heat up as I walked to my desk in my next class.

She's kinky and I like it.

When I had sex with anyone else, it was simply just me topping and giving head or fingering. It was never spontaneous or equally pleasing on both sides.

Now here I am walking into class with shaky legs and a permanent smile on my face.

Who knew I had that in me?

A couple of weeks have passed and it's now thanksgiving break. The Friday before break started, we started our check ins with Principal Callahan who really couldn't hide his lust for Stephanie to save his life.

It made my blood boil so much that when we got home I marked her up and fücked her til she begged me to stop.

After that day in her classroom, we couldn't keep our hands off of each other. After practice, she would sneak off with me to the locker room and would finger me in the shower til I came all over her hands, just to fuck me when we got home.

It happened once but still.

I didn't love it any less.

"What are your plans for thanksgiving?" I asked Stephanie as my hand caressed her naked back. She looked over at me with sleepy eyes and shrugged.

"I don't have much family. What about you?"

"Brianna's." I stated, nodding toward the window.

"Oh yeah, they go all out every year from what I've seen. They invite me every time but I never go." She sighed. I looked down at her sad green eyes and smiled softly.

"Come this year. It's formal so dress nice, although you never disappoint. I'll be there. So you should be there too." I breathed against her mouth, before kissing her softly.

"Fine. I'll go."

Thanksgiving;

I looked at myself in the mirror, adjusting my slacks before slipping my glasses on my face. I had on a tight black turtle neck with black slacks and a pair of black Oxford shoes. My hair was in a neat bun on the top of my head. I slipped my gold chain on and fluffed my shirt, before walking downstairs.

"Steph? Are you ready?" I called.

"Just a minute!" She yelled and I sighed, crossing my arms.

I couldn't imagine how long she'd take to get ready for a date.

I heard heels clicking and she walked downstairs, my jaw hanging from my face.

And to think she looked beautiful any other time.

Her makeup was done perfectly, hair hair fluffed on her shoulders. She wore a fitted black dress that held her curves graciously, and black red bottoms on her feet with a clutch in her hand.

I wanted to devour her for thanksgiving dinner, instead.

"Like what you see?" She asked, grinning widely. I nodded, walking over and wrapping my arms around her waist, my hands groping her ass as I planted a soft kiss on her lips.