12

Stephanie;

Unedited

"I'm going to fùck your brains out." I hissed against Leiya's mouth. We were now home from Brianna's house and I couldn't get enough of her. She moaned as my hands traveled up her naked chest, my fingers wrapping around her neck.

"Do it." She breathed. I stood from the bed and walked to the closet and pulled out a gift bag.

"What's that?" She asked, sitting up on her elbows, her naked chest and abs flexing under the moonlight that shined from my balcony. I pulled the strap out of the bag and she gasped, sitting up.

"You wanna do that to me?" She asked. I nodded, slipping the strap over my hips and climbing back on the bed, hovering over her.

"It's usually the opposite." She murmured, her eyes never leaving the toy.

"If you don't want to it's fine. I just wanted to try something new and besides, you can use it on me too." I breathed. She looked up at me for a moment, a vulnerable look on her face as she caressed my cheek.

"Okay." She breathed, before pulling me down to kiss her. I kissed her back, pushing her legs open wide and running my fingers through her wet folds, making sure she was nice and ready for me.

I lined the toy with her hole and leaned down to kiss her again.

"Ready?" I breathed. She nodded and I slowly slipped inside her, watching her reaction.

Her lips parted and she arched, her eyes never leaving mine. I pushed all the way inside, her body clinging into mine as her nails dug into my shoulder.

"You okay?" I asked as I watched a single tear slip down her face. She leaned in and took my earlobe in her mouth.

"Fùck me, baby." Those words left her mouth and it triggered the monster inside of me and I did, pounding deep inside of her with every thrust I made, her loud cries driving me crazy.

"You like when I fuck you, baby? Hm?" I panted, holding her hips down and pounding harder into her. Leiya was moaning so loud I knew Brianna could probably hear her from across the street if her window was open.

I didn't care though.

"Yes! Please go harder!" She moaned, her body jerking with every thrust I gave her. Her hands held my hips as I pounded in and out of her. My hands slipped under her and lifted her hips and I pushed deeper inside of her.

A scream came from her mouth as she shook in my hands, her legs trembling as she came, her accent dripping onto the bed as I slowed down my movement, the sound of her wetness filling the room. I watched her breathing slow down and I wiped the sweat from my forehead, leaning down to kiss her softly.

I looked into her eyes and felt the warmth bubble up in my stomach. I wanted nothing more than to wake up to those big beautiful eyes for the rest of my life.

She made me soft.

And I let her.

She stared back up at me, something shifting in the atmosphere as we just admired each other. Something that was left unsaid at the tip of our tongues.

But we didn't need to say it because we already felt it. She sat up and straddled me, her hands resting on my shoulders as we kissed for a while. She kissed my collar bones and my neck before her lips found mine again. I kissed her back, my hands running across her body and holding her closer to me. I wanted to feel her next to me all the time. I want her warmth on me no matter what.

"Don't ever leave." I whispered against her mouth, holding onto her for dear life, showing the vulnerability I've never shown anyone before.

"I haven't planned on it." She stayed softly, before kissing me again. The moonlight shined on us from the curtains that sat halfway closed as we clung to each other as we sat in the middle of the bed, Leiya still straddling me. It illuminated her body perfectly. Her dark brown skin was shiny and smooth and smelt so sweet, like cocoa butter and my vanilla body wash. Her hair was still in the bun she had from dinner and I slowly raised my hand, her eyes closing as I undid her dreads and watched them fall down her arms and back. They smelt so sweet, like oil and shampoo. Her skin was so soft. Like butter.