13

TRIGGER ⚠️ FOR THIS CHAPTER! RÂPE AND ABUSE!

Stephanie;

(Uh oh..TRIGGER WARNING; RÁPE AND SEXUAL ABUSE.)

I watched my beautiful girl run across the court, dribbling aggressively before dunking the ball into the hoop, hanging on it for a moment and exposing her abs and tattoos.

That's my girl.

Practice is becoming more and more intense as the season starts. The first homecoming game is next week and I knew Leiya was nervous about her performance for the recruiters. But she's got this.

She's won me over for Gods sake, so I'm sure she will win them over too.

Thanksgiving break was like the honeymoon I've never had but always wanted. We relaxed and had a ton of sex.

It was blissful.

Today was the first day back after break and it's been a long day. A long day. Students who didn't get their work done over the break have suffered the consequences, which was me assigning them a ten page essay on the events of history leading to the present time.

Evil, I know.

Fourth period was a pain because I couldn't interact with Leiya the way I wanted to, especially since I was being observed today for the first time in two years. I couldn't shoot her the winks and admiring smiles I usually would, especially with Fred watching me like something to eat during my class.

"Alexus!" Coach Kelly called out as she dismisses the players. Leiya ran over and kissed my cheek quickly after making sure all the students were out the room, before running off the the locker room after all her teammates.

"Kelly." I nodded, watching her smirk as we both watched Leiya close the door behind her.

"Have you told her you love her, yet?" She asked, taking me aback.

"I-what? No." I stuttered. The butch blonde smirked harder, shaking her head.

"Good times..Friday is my birthday and we're all going to club arena in manhattan. I want you to come. Leave the child at home." She stated harshly, before walking off.

"Yeah..sure.." I trailed off, shaking my head at the weird encounter and walked off to my car.

As I unlocked my door I heard footsteps behind me and I jumped, dropping my keys.

"Jesus, Fred! You scared me." I huffed, holding my chest before picking my keys up. The tall man chuckled, flashing me a smile.

"I'm sorry. Didn't mean to spook you. I just wanted to ask if Kelly invited you to her birthday on Friday." He chuckled. I laughed nervously, running my hands through my hair.

"Yeah, she did." I stated. He nodded, biting his lip.

"I wanted to know if you were interested in being my date for the night." Fred asked, giving me a look that I'm sure would've wooed any other woman.

But I'm not the one.

"I-um..I have a partner." I breathed. He nodded, a disappointed look on his face.

"Will they be coming with you?" He asked. I shot him a look and he raised his hands in defense.

"Just a question. Well, I guess I'll see you then, yeah?" He asked. I nodded, shooting him a bashful smile before slipping into my car.

What a weirdo.

Can't he take the hint already?!

Friday (trigger warning ⚠️)