41

Rivean held Nadia's waist, as he presented the house to her.

"It's not done, but there are few things I want you to weigh in on."

Rivean helped her over the threshold, stepping in after her.

"Now since it's just you and I, I have two bedrooms. A guest bedroom and our bedroom. Here is the living room. There's the dining room."

Nadia lord and awed, stepping into the bedroom. She looked around. "Wow," she touched the walls. "How did you do this so quickly?"

He sat down on a workbench. She stood between his thoughts, as he held her thighs.

"My brothers and Dad helped. Got the work done quickly. Rivean smiled, kissing her breasts.

She rested her hands on his shoulders. "What are you doing?"

Rivean shrugged. "So? Anything you want to add before we start cementing the floors.

"I think you got it all. That bathroom is huge."
"We take a lot of baths in and I'm over 7 feet tall."

Nadia sat on his lap. Raising her brows. "Oh...Rivean."

"Can't help it around you, baby."

Nadia swallowed, circling around the hickey on his shoulder. "Actually...your dad isn't here."

Rivean smirked. "No...he's not," he pulled off his shirt. She leaned in closer, her lips hovering over his

"Your mom either. No one's here. Except you...and me," she whispered, pressing her lips against his. He raised her shirt. His hands rubbed her sides, pulling her in closer.

"That's true," he chuckled, "What are you trying to get into?"

She nibbled on his earlobe. "It's not what I'm trying to get into..." she whispered in his ear. "It's what I want you to get into,"

"Oh...baby."

She stepped out of her panties, watching him pulling himself out of his loose pants. She licked her lips, settling herself on his shaft.

He held her up. "Are you sure you don't need some prep-"

"I've been waiting for this," she let her head fall back, her back arching as he stretched her her body molding to him.

"You take me so well, baby," he kissed her nipple.

She rode him, and he let her set the pace, his moans spurned her on.

"Let me take it from you," he whispered.

She nodded, her eyes rolling back in her head, Rivean hands on her waist roughly as he bounced her on his shaft, pounding up inside her, drawing out her screams.

He grunted spewing Iohirian curses, only the sensation of her finally clenching down on him, her body trembling, did he let go, painting her insides with his seed.

He panted, closing his eyes. Nadia slumped on his shoulder.

"We defiled this house before I even finished it,"

She laughed, wrapping her arms around him.

"Alright, fuck come here," he held her up, moving her panties, he pulled them up, snaking sure they were snug on her lips.

He looked her over. "You look so pretty,"

Her face flames as she glanced away. "I'm leaking..."

"No you're not, that's why these are for," he patted her panties. "Keep everything where it's supposed to be. Hm?"

He tucked himself back in his pants. "Come on, lets get home, kushka."

• • •

Nadia linked into the house, making Anith raise his brows.

"Are you okay?" Anith asked. Nadia hid her face in Rivean's shoulder.

"She's fine," Rivean smiled.

"Don't say it like that I-we went to the house and I tripped." Nadia explained.

Anith nodded slowly. "Tripped. I see. Go see Roxanne she'll have something for you."

Nadia looked at Rivean, who nodded. "You remember how to get there?"

She nodded, excusing herself.

Anith glanced at his son. "You go easy on that young lady. She's only human, after all."

"So is my mother. And you made her have seven of your half-breeds."

Anith blushed looking away. "Well I didn't make her. And that number is expanding."

Rivean shook his head. "I knew it. Keep in your pants old man."

Anith frowned. "That's what I'm trying to tell you! Practice some restraint."

Rivean shrugged. "This is the pot calling the kettle black,"

"I'm not sure what that means," Anith nodded,

Rivean paused. "What exactly is Nadia getting from Mom?"

Anith stood. "Well I've gotta go." He patted his son on the back. "Wait until the house is finished to christen it please."

Nadia walked back in. "Muscle relaxers she says she has to use them all the time. Is she okay?"

Rivean's eyes widened as he gagged. "Dad, get back here!"