42

Nadia's tried to muffle her screams, her hand clenching the unfinished cabinet, as he pounded into her unrelenting.

He grabbed her throat, squeezing. She shuddered, orgasming, seeing white behind her eyes as her screams went silent.

"Oh, Daddy!"

He sighed, pulling her in, kissing her harshly, as he came deeply inside of her.

"Not yet. But if we keep having sex unprotected," he nodded. "Then soon."

She kissed him. Rivean circled her nipple keep it erect.

He kept his eyes on it, sucking on it gently. "The house'll be done soon," he murmured. "So we need to either come up with a way to make sure you don't get pregnant or...I build another room."

She looked at him from her lashes. His eyes swept over her face. Even as a child she never had cute card not unless she was ion stage.

Rivean narrowed his eyes. "We should talk about,"

She frowned a bit, widening her eyes.

He looked away sighing as he gave in. "Okay! Later! But we both know when we move in here we'll just be having sex more. I mean..." he looked over the Barren framework. "We'll have actual furniture."

"But you do me so well on the cabinet."
"It's not even a cabinet yet! It's wood!"

Rivean sighed, kissing her shoulder. "Okay. Let's talk about later. But until we talk about," he pulled her panties up, fixing her hair, putting her shirt on.

She shifted all her weigh in one of gels holding on him.

"No sex," he tapped her nose.

"You can't do that to me," she whispered.

He shrugged, raising his brows. "I think I can."

"I just started having regular , amazing sex you can't take that from me!" She protested.

"How would you like, a baby? But instead of regular, it comes out ten pounds? Would you like that?" He asked, following her eyes as she tried to avoid eye contact. "Because I can arrange it for you."

"Tsk. I'm mad." She stated.

"You could be pregnant," he shrugged, standing. "I'll take mad. Go on," he patted her behind. "Go to the house. Go eat. I've got a few things to finish here before I leave."

"Is it the cabinets?"

He chuckled. "Ha, ha. No. I'm gonna fill in these floors."

He stood, not bothering to put his shirt on. Nadia bit her lip, watching him stretch, his muscles flexing. Her eyes flitted down to his happy trail.

"Nadia," he warned. "We just-"

She put her hands on his chest. "I know...but-"

"Nadia, walk over there," he ordered.

She did, with a limp. "I'm literally fine."

He stared at her blankly. "What did I just tell you? Didn't I just tell you, no sex?"

"Yes, " she pouted. "But I'm not used to you telling me know unless it's drugs."

She paused. She hasn't thought about drugs in a minute. Just sex. Her smile dropped. Holy shit. Was she substituting sex for drugs?

Ha...oh fuck.

"You're right," she pulled away. "I'm sorry. No sex."

"Well now that sounds final. What just happened? You smell different."

She smiled shaking her head. "N-nothing. Nothing it's just...maybe it's my PH you know semen will do that."

He cocked his head. "I think you know that's not what I'm talking about, Nadia."

"I actually hear Roxanne calling me. I'm sure it's important. I'm gonna go."

He stopped her, pulling her back. "Hey, hey, hey. Wait. Tell me what just happened. You know I want you, Nadia it's just...very likely I'll get you pregnant and we haven't even talked about that-"

Her vision felt like it was spinning. Of course. It made sense now. You can't go from being a drug addict just not being one in a day. She'd just switched addictions.

So...she didn't technically get better, then. Right? That's what that meant because...maybe she'd hadn't touched drugs or alcohol. But it wasn't because she fixed her issue. Just chose another method.

And what did that mean? Was it never over? Was she never better?

Rivean watched her spiral not knowing what was going on. All he knew was it started when he told her that they shouldn't have sex.

So he decided that was the issue. "Nadia," he grabbed her chin. "Why don't we...just forget this ever happened."

He picked her up, shifting her attention. "Forget what?"

"Exactly," he pressed her against the wall, kissing her.

Nadia let him clear her mind, his tongue slipping into her mouth, battling with her own.

Rivean shuddered, smiling. At least she wasn't upset. She looked almost-

Drunk.

"I love you, Nadia."

She looked at him before smiling, ducking behind her hair. "I love you, too."