ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3

You piece of shit", I heard Gangjae groan as he doubled over in pain.

"You'll never catch me Gangjae", I smirked, filled with a sudden strange confidence as I said these words in a pallid tone.

Gangjae roared with anger as he came to deliver a punch which I blocked immediately.
For a split second, I saw the shock on his face but he quickly covered it up with the delivery of another punch. Once again, I blocked it and shot him another one right into his chest.
We played this game for another few minutes - luckily, I got away with just a few minor injuries.

At this point, we were both getting tired out but I wanted to see the ultimate pain on his face and I wouldn't stop until I saw it.
However, I lowered my guard for a heartbeat as I thought about my next move and tried to catch a breather:but this was a terrible mistake.

Before I could even react, I saw him coming at me and tackling me back into the wall.
A fatal punch was directed into my left cheek which left a new bruise and a humongous amount of pain.
"I just don't understand why you're so mean to me Y/N? What have I ever done to you?", despite the situation, Gangjae still joked around sarcastically.

"You know exactly what you've done Gangjae and I'll make sure you pay", I breathed heavily; fatigued from the fight.

Nevertheless, as I tried to recover from the attack, Gangjae had taken both my arms and pinned them back above me on the wall.
He stepped closer and I could almost smell the blood dripping from his nose.

"Is this how you're making me pay Y/N? 'Cause if it is I'll gladly take my punishment!", a demented laugh followed, mixing in with the smell of blood and pain in the thick air.
Before I could even respond, he closed the distance between us.
My eyes opened wider in shock and pain.
He moved even closer until I could barely move; there seemed to be no way out.
I struggled against his grasp but unsuccessfully.
"You like that don't you Y/N?", I heard him groan into my ear as he began to move his lips further down my neck.
I bit my lip to hold back tears.
There seemed to be no more hope for escape.

All the other people in the room had left and nobody was there to save me.
The pain was like no other; mixed in with guilt and horror.

CRASH.

The sound of glass shattering filled the air.
A large group of about 20 men filed in - all wearing black clothing and brandishing knives.
Gangjae finally let go of me and shoved me onto the floor once again as he turned to look at the group.

The last man who stepped in through the broken door, came in smoking a cigarette and wearing what looked like an expensive black suit.
The smoke from the cigarette was whisked all the way to my end of the room and was almost like a ticket to freedom.

I tried to slowly edge away from the scene while Gangjae was distracted and get out through the back door in order to not get wrapped up in anything more serious.

The man holding the cigarette stepped in front of his men and looked directly at Gangjae who was frozen in his spot.

"Kill him."