"You're in room 27." - [Chapter Nine]

A/N: Hi! I got a special request to add onto this story a little while ago and I finally found some inspiration for these characters again. I'm not gonna promise that another chapter will come soon or anything, but I will promise that I put effort into this one and I really really hope that you guys all like it. 

This chapter is just the rest of the night after May and June eat together in the cafeteria. I introduce the main teacher figure and two other girls in June's grade, her dorm mates, let me know what you think of Kit and Esme! Oh and i give you guys a basic idea of the layout of the rest of the school so have fun with that!

please comment any thoughts you have throughout or at the end of the chapter. again I am so sorry y'all waited half a year for a new chapter hjsikjasa <3

-Apple

--

After their meal in the cafeteria, all the freshman were split up by their classifications (doubles went with whatever group they leaned towards, and May stuck with the littles) and greeted by their classification heads. The rest of the school stayed in the cafeteria for now, June heard something about them getting sent up once all the freshman got their dorm numbers. 

The little classification head was an hispanic man, tall and somewhat muscular. He gave off complete 'dad' vibes, June wouldn't of guessed that he was a little if she wasn't given this information through his job title.

"Hello, young littles and doubles! How are we all doing today?" the man spoke up, smile clear on his face. June decided immediately that she could probably trust this guy, his energy was just so welcoming and positive and comfortable. He was probably in his young thirties, and she wouldn't be shocked if she was told he was even younger then that.

He didn't get many responses from the quiet crowd, but he interacted briefly with the few that did reply.

"I know that settling in here can be hard, but I'm here to help with that. I'm Aaron Darling, you are all free to call me whatever you want as long as it's appropriate, and I'm the Little/Double Classification head."

The 'Double' thing explained the caregiver energy, June thought. May, as if she was reading her mind, mumbled a quick and quiet 'that make's sense' next to her. June chuckled and continued to pay attention to Aaron. He wore a sleeveless gray shirt with an animated dinosaur on it, the girl could tell that the piece of clothing was probably long sleeved at one point by the slight fraying of the fabric.

"My job is to help you guys, and all the other doubles, through your time here at Caretot! If you need help with something, you come to me and I can give you a solution or connect you with the people that can. I'm also a trained guidance counselor, so I can help with any emotional issues too. I also teach the Little Course here, so you guys will be seeing a lot of me, I hope you're looking forward to that."

That got laughs and giggles out of a lot of them, including June and May. He continued once the laughter died down,

"I will be giving you guys a quick and basic tour of the second floor, where most of your classes and daily activities take place, before I take you to your dorms! Folloooow me!"

And with that, the group of littles were trailing after the tall, dark-haired man out of the cafeteria and up the pretty marble staircase.

They entered into an open space, with couches and tables and a tv hung on the wall, all decorated in different shades of brown and beige and off white. It was pretty large, it couldn't fit the whole school or complete against the cafeteria or anything, but it was still a big space.

"This is the M.C.R, or the multi-classification common room! It's typically used as a hang out space for anyone who doesn't want to limit themselves to people of their own title, but it doubles as a space for certain club meetings or exclusive events that you can earn your way into through good behavior and grades. Sometimes classes are held out here as well."