EPISODE 1. UNDONE

SCENE 1

SCENE 1.

INT. UNKNOWN PLACE-UNKNOWN TIME-TIME AND SPACE

In the timelines Klaus started to walk down the bright tunnel that was showing him the past timelines of others'. He recognized some of them.

Past Time Line 1.- Lupus was in a room held hostage as he was approached by Cepheus.

Cepheus-Have you decided?

Lupus-I will never join you! I rather eliminate myself than betray my friends!

Cepheus-With or without your help, I will find the Guardian that is residing on Moon.

Lupus looked at Cepheus worried.

Lupus-You haven't found the guardian yet...

Cepheus-No, it's a tricky matter, their signs can only be seen by Guardians and their parents.

Lupus kept quiet.

Cepheus-But I know from your reaction one of them is here, and most likely you are their friend and that is why you don't want to join me.

Lupus-No, that's not true.

Cepheus smirked.

Cepheus-Look at me boy!

Lupus looked at Cepheus.

Cepheus-I am the sorcerer that created the planet Star, I am the one who gave all those creatures their powers and helped and taught them how to wield it, do you really think you can fool me?

Lupus-I'll join you... on one condition.

Cepheus looked at Lupus.

Lupus-If you give me your word to never turn me against them, if you give me your word to not harm my home and my family and friends, if you give me your word you will no longer come to Moon.

Cepheus smirked.

Cepheus-I give you, my word.

Klaus was looking at the timeline as it went blank and disappeared. He continued walking.

Past Time Line 2- Cepheus was sitting on his throne as Cetus and Pavo walked in holding a baby.

Cepheus-Who is this?

Cetus-Newly born constellation Lyon.

Pavo-Born as the second Prince of Sol kingdom, the grandson of Elder Leo.

Cepheus looked at them and smirked. Klaus was looking at the event shocked.

Klaus-Leoni....

Past Time Line 3.- Astralius and Lynx were running in the forest.

Lynx-What if we get caught?

Astralius-If I get caught, you have to run Lynx! They already have Lupus! You need to save yourself.