EPISODE 3. SCORPIO & THE FAIRY

SCENE 1

SCENE 1.

INT. PLANET STAR-CASTLE-COUNCIL OF THE GUARDIANS-DAYTIME.

The young Guardians had gathered as Luna walked in with Theo and Ash followed behind them. All the others looked at Ash and Theo as Luna held Theo's hand.

Luna-Let's all get along.

Pavel-You're jesting...

Luna-Pavel.

Pavel-One of them eliminated my grandfather and you want me to get along with them?!

Luna-I understand.

Pavel-No, you do not...you're a silly little girl who is blinded by love or whatever it is you are feeling for that traitor.

Antares-Pavel!

Pavel looked at Antares.

Antares-That is enough...

Pavel left as Celeste and Vega went after him.

Tovi- Luna my apologies, but I will never side with them again.

Tovi left as well. Geneva, Serena, Leo and Azaleah stood there looking at them.

Theo-How have you been sister?

Geneva-After your attack on me in front of our house ? Better than ever ,now I know what I must do. Theo stay in your darkness, you were right you know...

Theo looked at her.

Geneva-Out of both of us, I was always the brave one, you were the coward.

Ash-We have come to ask...

Geneva-Ash I believe you, you didn't try to kill me...

Theo kept quiet.

Geneva-I will never forgive you Theo.

Leo-Why are you here? You are not needed anymore, the threats are gone, we lost our allies because of it...

Azaleah-Klaus even with his passive powers risked his existence and fought along side us, but you.... you kneeled for Cepheus...

Azaleah went closer to Ash and Theo.

Azaleah-You both disgust me.

She left as Leo left after her...

EXIT.

SCENE 2.

INT. UNKNOWN TIME-UNKNOWN PLACE-IN TIME AND SPACE

Klaus was standing in the darkness, his hair color changing quickly, he was looking around in fear, the sweat covering his forehead.

Klaus-I don't like darkness! Who are you!

Everything was light again, a young boy looked back at Klaus.

Young Klaus-You are stuck within our worlds...