EPISODE 10. EARTHLINGS

SCENE 1

SCENE 1.

INT. PLANET STAR-KINGDOM OF ELEFTERIA-NIGHTFALL-COUNCIL OF THE GUARDIANS

Celeste and Klaus were sitting in the council of the Guardians trying to avoid each other's gaze but always locked eyes.

Klaus-Is something the matter.?

Celeste-No, is something the matter with you?

Klaus-No!

Celeste smiled.

Klaus-You are very pretty today.

Celeste put her head down.

Klaus-I apologize, I didn't...

Celeste(mumbling)-Stop apologizing...

Klaus smiled, the rest of the Guardians went in. they all hugged Klaus.

Tovi-You're finally back.

Vega-Good I was starting to run out of patience.

Klaus smiled. Everyone took their place and ready to get on with their meeting, the Oracle appeared smirking, her tails were wagging behind her.

                                                         EXIT.

SCENE 2.

INT. PLANET STAR-KINGDOM OF ELEFTERIA-NIGHTFALL.-SERPENT TERRITORY.

Ophiuchus had Elder Gemini and Elder Taurus in his home, Dorado was with them.

Elder Gemini- There is something happening.

Elder Taurus-Why can't they just attack Cepheus?

Elder Gemini-Their powers are useless in Ethereal realm, and Cepheus is not stupid, he knows he can't be victorious if he comes back, there is something else he's planning.

Dorado-He got rid of the Elders....

The three of them looked at Dorado.

Dorado-What if he's planning on getting rid of the Guardians instead of fighting a fair war?

Ophiuchus-We're doomed.

Elder Taurus-Ophiuchus, where is the dagger?

Ophiuchus-I do not know... you can stay here hidden, until there will be a time for you to fight with the Guardians.

The Elders seemed troubled...

                                                                   EXIT.

SCENE 3.

INT. PLANET MOON-THRONE CHAMBERS-NIGHTFALL-

Joki and his subjects were discussing the well-being of the citizens of Moonlit Kingdom.

Joki-I really think this tribe deserves to be looked upon, they are honest and strong.

Subject-Your majesty with all due respect Vampires are of higher rank then the werewolves.

Joki-Then they all shall be equal during my reign.

The subject bowed and backed off.

Then the chambers were covered in smokes, the smokes disappeared and the Elder Guardians of Elefteria stood in the middle of the throne chambers.

Capricorn-Well, this is new.

Pisces-We're back....

Aries-Joki!

Joki looked at them troubled...

                                                                 EXIT.

SCENE 4.

INT. PLANET STAR-KINGDOM OF ELEFTERIA-NIGHTFALL-COUNCIL OF THE GUARDIANS.

The Guardians had positioned to fight as they took their Zodiac forms and their weapons out.

Oracle-You are too weak!

With a movement of her hand all the Guardians vanished in thin air except Tovi, Vega and Klaus.
Klaus however wasn't doing anything. Vega and Tovi were panicking.

Vega-What have you done!

The Oracle seemed troubled, Cepheus appeared.

Cepheus-Let me help!

The Oracle smirked.

Tovi-Attack!

Klaus-Don't!

Vega and Tovi looked at him as did Cepheus.

Klaus-It won't work...I've already seen the outcome...

Cepheus-It will.

Klaus smirked, as the oracle and Cepheus started chanting and Vega, Tovi and Klaus vanished.

                                                                 EXIT.

SCENE 5.

INT. PLANET EARTH-COTTAGE -MORNING.

Vega, Tovi and Klaus found themselves in a cottage. They looked at each other confused.

Vega-What happened?

Tovi-I don't know...

Klaus was looking out from the window

Klaus-We've been exiled...

Tovi and Vega ran next to him as they looked out of the window, they saw a  forest.

Tovi-Which  kingdom is this?

Vega-This is Earth...

The three Guardians just looked on....
                                                                          EXIT.

END OF EPISODE 10-END OF THE 6TH SAGA OF THE GUARDIANS