EPISODE 7. ANTARES'S CRUELTY

INT

INT. PLANET STAR-COUNCIL OF THE GUARDIANS-KINGDOM OF ELEFTERIA-DAYTIME.

The Guardians had gathered, they were sitting around the white marble table. Except from Ash, Theo and Klaus everyone had gathered.

Tovi- As the second Guardian I shall begin, we are gathered here to understand what we have accomplished to find Klaus.

Celeste-I managed to get glimpses of his emotions, but I am not strong enough to understand where he is.

Everyone else kept quiet.

Tovi-Anything else?

Vega-I know where the elders are.

Everyone looked at him.

Vega-They are trapped in Milky way galaxy, on a Planet called Earth, where my mother was banished.

Everyone was confused.

Azaleah-Leoni and I have been trying to find out what the letters of the Elder Leo mean, but we haven't been successful.

Antares-My father is awake and I am to unite with Princess Roslie next moon day.

Everyone looked at Antares.

Geneva-You're jesting.

Antares-No, she is my true love.

Pavel rolled his eyes.

Serena-Three moons?

Antares-Yes..

Vega-Antares I am very happy you've found your true love, but Klaus is missing, our elders are missing, the kingdoms still need helping and...

Antares-I will postpone.

Tovi-You must choose between your duty and love for now.

Antares-I will always choose my duty, everyone here knows that but...

Pavel-Antares, I want everyone to be at the ceremony of your union and happy, don't you?

Antares kept quiet.

Celeste-Your mother would have loved to be there.

Antares-Yes...I understand now... for my mother.

Leoni-I am going to appoint my brother as my general.

Vega-I am going to cast a spell on the voided kingdoms to bring them closer to our home, for protection.

They all agreed.

Azaleah-What do we do from here?.

They all looked at Tovi.

Tovi-Patience, we will get Klaus back, Celeste don't be too hard on yourself, we will find him what about, Ash and Theo.?

Geneva and Luna kept quiet.

Vega-They've asked Alpha for forgiveness, but it has been denied, I haven't seen neither one of them for a while...