EPISODE 9. BALLET

SCENE 1

SCENE 1.

INT. UNKNOWN TIME AND UNKNOWN PLACE-TIME AND SPACE

Klaus was in the fourth door where he was witnessing his friendship with the Guardians, and how he met with Tovi and Vega, then there was Celeste... A younger version of Klaus stood in front of the older Klaus.

Young Klaus-I always found her annoying, whiny.

Older Klaus chuckled.

Young Klaus-I see you managed to have someone feel love for you...

Older Klaus looked at the younger one.

Klaus-She will not know of it, until I am sure...

Young Klaus-Always the analyzer.

Older Klaus smiled.

Klaus-I treasure them, they may not know how much but,  I do...

Young Klaus smiled and vanished and the older Klaus was standing in front of the final door.

Door 5- Purity & Forward

Klaus opened the door and went in.

Inside the door was bright lights, everything was calm, the soft melodies were playing. Klaus was looking around and he saw many versions of himself wearing white cloaks looking at him smiling.

Klaus-What is this place?...

Light-Greetings my young prodigy.

Klaus-Mighty Ophiuchus.

Light-No, but I know he would want this for you.

Klaus looked at the light confused.

Light-You have witnessed everything, and went through the doors, while others find it hard to face past pains and re-live past heartaches, you did not run away, Klaus you are a brave being.

Klaus smiled.

Light-You had the chance and the power to change the timeline and bring the Elders back but you did not, because you've learned and accepted this...

Klaus put his head down.

Light-You have purity now and now you must go forward.

Klaus-I know what is coming, I also know I am one of them, I will not let your hope in me be in vain...

The light smiled as he placed his hand on Klaus's head and Klaus closed his eyes.

EXIT.

SCENE 2.

INT. PLANET STAR-KINGDOM OF ELEFTERIA-VIRGO TERRITORY-NIGHTFALL.

Pavel and Lyra went in Vega's chambers and saw Ash sleeping, Vega was chanting spells.