Ch.12

A/N (It's been a while since I've updated so if this chapter doesn't pertain to the last few then I apologize, I will have a better explanation at the end of the chapter this is just a heads up. I hope you enjoy it :))

I stepped on the breaks as hard and fast as I could, and usually, any other person would have fallen forward and hit their head off of the dashboard but not Harry he tensed up and extended both of his arms forward in just enough time to catch himself, however, I did jerk forward a little hit my head off of the steering wheel which resulted in blood and bruising; of course. 

"Scarlett! You idiot, I told you to slow down and not to go over a hundred! What part of that didn't you understand!?" 

I rolled my eyes and leaned back in my seat after turning off the ignition "Is that a rhetorical question? Or are you just being a smartass?" 

"I mean it. I told you not to" 

"You tell me not to do a lot of things and this is the one you are worried about?" 

"I'm not worried..I-I'm mad because you didn't listen to me." 

"What's new." I looked over at him my eyes peering into his. 

"Omg- Scarlett your forehead is bleeding." He leaned over to examine the small wound better and I backed up in a small fast motion and he quickly caught onto my body language and sank back into his seat. 

"I'm aware." 

"I'm driving back and you're going to clean the cut on your head." 

I made a face of protest "I can drive just fine, but you might want to buckle your seatbelt just in case." 

"Scarlett this isn't funny, now give me the keys." 

"Who's laughing because I'm not." 

"Scarlett." 

I slumped my shoulders in defeat "Fine, asshole." 

It wasn't until we pulled into his driveway that I had realized we were sitting in his yard. "Why are we here?" 

"I said to clean the cut out didn't I?" 

"Yeah, but you could have just dropped me off at home or even taken me back to Adrian's house." 

"Well I have shit to do anyways and uh... plus I don't feel like driving over there."

"It's only a three-mile drive." 

"Why are you always so stubborn?" 

"I'm going to be the mature one and step out of the vehicle before we get into an actual argument." I opened the van door and closed it before he could get another word out. I walked up to his porch waiting for him to do the same and I turned to see if he was considering I didn't hear a door shut and to my dismay, he was still in the driver seat with his arms crossed over his chest, and his head slanted more towards his left. I stood there standing my ground not willing to give up my only way of control that might be held over him even if it meant I had none but I was not going back. Finally, after a long five minutes, he slowly dragged himself out of the driver's seat and slowly shut the door, standing there like a five-year-old. 

"You have to let me in, I don't live here, you do."

"Figure that one out on your own." He slowly started walking towards the porch and walked past me fiddling for the keys in the back pocket of his skinny jeans and then finally retrieved them. He was once again nervous but his hands were shaking as he was trying to find the right key that opened the door.