Notices and Warnings

Hello everyone, this will only take up a minute or so.

                         ~~~~~~~~~
                            Notice
                         ~~~~~~~~~

This book is a short post-story Moriarty the Patriot character insert. This will take place before the appearance of William and Louis but they will be a part of this book. All will still be children even when it ends.

                          ~~~~~~~~~

Warnings
~~~~~~~~~

As it is set in the very old 19 hundreds there will be topics such as misogyny, class systems, and violent scenes. There's also a lot of arguments and yelling, attention seeking from lack of affection, loss of an important family member, spreading of rumours, exploitation of children for ones own benefit and overall a broken family.

I'm listing these because I understand some might be more sensitive about such topics so read at your own disgression. I really don't won't to invoke someones trauma because of some random book, please take care of yourselves.

Next is that this will be a short book so it might not be my priority to write this book over my other works so updates might be quite rare.

Thats all I want to say if theres more I'll add to this next time.

See you and have a good read!