»Known-Unknown«

Jack's POV:

I unlocked my room in the dormitory and came do my bed. I sat legs-crossed and watched my friends, coming in. Sam, Tommy and Clarie dropped their school bags and Sam closed the door.
"Stupid Blunfort! She gave us another new essay. Whole three pages!" groaned Tommy and skipped to his bed. Clarie sat to the end of mine, saying:
"I bet, something racional?"
Tom scratched his head and grimaced.
"As it just..."
"Perpetuum mobile." I interrupted him, looking to my book.
"She is absolutly stupid, or it's a trick question." I said and raised my gaze to them. They looked puzzled and they absolutely didn't know, what I'm talking about. Again. Idiots.
"For the love of Fen*, Tom! How did you make the Black Mail, if you don't know this? Well, perpetuum mobile is Wunder." I sighed. They changed idiotic looks and Tommy banged one of his books on his forehead.
"For goodness! Well, but than's not the hot topic of the day that I wanted to talk about. So..."
He crossed his arms in his chest and said with sly grin. "Who's that girl?"
I looked at him, trying to look confused. Tom raised one eyebrow.
"Don't remember? Okay. Pale skin, black hair, black clothes, eyes like death..."
"She doesn't have eyes like death, Tom." I said as calmly, as it was possible. But Tommy contunied:
"Oh really? Doesn't she have them like and angel!? Her name is Morrigan Crow." he said to Clarie and Sam, because they really didn't know, what we were talking about.
"You know, who is she, Tom." I told him and I wanted to contunie, but Sam interupted me.
"Do you mean..." he went to his bedtable and picked up some news.
"...this Morrigan Crow?" he handed me one copy. In the title was really Morrigan. But she was much, much younger.

SCANDAL IN THE SHOW TRIAL! IN THE WUNSOC THERE IS A CHILD WITH NO KNACK!
The mysterious candidate of captain North, Morrigan Crow, didn't show any talent in the Trollosseum. Then how is possible, that she is in the Wunrous Society? To be continued on the pages 23. and 24.

I knew that title. It was in the newspaper a couple of days after Morrigan's Show Trial. I nodded.
"Yes, but... she is older now. In this photo she looks like... a chlid."
Sam gave me another papers and mates were looking over my shoulder.

MORRIGAN CROW AND THE GHASTLY MARKET
The candidate of Jupiter North found in the Nevermoor bazaar the Ghastly Market! What was the secret of Devilish Court and who is responsible for it? Contunie in pages 12.-14.

Photo-Morrigan was on the podium, day after Onstald's death. In day, when she told the truth to the all Wuns.
"She looks... Brave. And little bit scary." pointed Sam.
"She is brave. And she isn't scary. Just... cold to people, she doesn't like. Believe me, I know, what I'm talking about." I said and Clarie picked another copies. This ones were like:

SQUALL vs CROW- Mates, or enemies?

HOLLOWPOX-DID THE WUNDERSMITH DO IT?

LEGENDARY MYSTERIOUS WUNDERSMITH IN THE PHOTOS - JUPITER NORTH SAYS NOTHING

FIREBLOSSOMS BURNING BRIGHTLY AGAIN!

or

INFECTED MAGNIFICAT IN THE SUNSET GALA - DEUCALION IS CLOSING HER GATES

I grabbed some of them, did the ball from it and said:
"Hey Tom! Open the window."
He opened it, but I couldn't throw the news-ball outside, because something wildly flew to the room. My coward friends crouched, looking scared. I catched the thing, because I knew, what was it. A paper plane. On the right wing there was with familiar handwriting my name.

John Arjuna Korrapati

"Hear, hear! Jackie has an admirer!" Tommy smirked. I grabbed a book and banged him on his head.
"Shut up you idiot! That's from Morrigan."
"Uhuh... And what's the different?" asked Tom stupidly and got another slap to the face with Clarie's notes.
"Do shut up you stupid! She is a hotelier. She has to give him messages about hotel!"
"Thank's Clarie." I murmured.
"That was nothing." she waved her hand. Tommy looked confused.
"H-hotelier?"
I turned at Clair again.
"By the way... How do you know?"
Clarie sighed, came to Sam's bedtable and grabbed papers from today's morning.
"Let's say, I have read today's newspaper." she said, giving me a roll of news.

IN THE DEUCALION HEADMASTERY ARE A KIDS! BLESSING OR TROUBLE?

I fixed my gaze to the photo. Me and Morrigan. We were walking on the coblestones in the Humdinger Avenue, talking, and when the photogtapher did a picture, Morrigan was laughting. I knew the scene. That was two days ago. I was for my book card in Gob. And for Morrigan's one too. I went around the gates of Wunsoc and after hesistating I went inside, because I remembered, I had to sign some papers. Then I waited for Morrigan, because I didn't have much to do. When she ended in school, I accompained her to the hotel by Wunderground. Station was ten, or fifteen minutes of walk from the Deucalion, so we went by the feet. I didn't know, someone watched us. Clarie pointed at the list.
"So what did she write?"
I sighed, opened the paper and read:
"Hi Jack! Really glad you found something like this. Cool thing. How's life? Want to come for a weekend? Frank will have a party. Do you know, when Tom will come to sign that papers around Black Mail? If he's with you, please ask him..." the sentence: 'Elders want it behind them,- I skipped.
"Jupiter went home this morning and he won't be away till the Saturday..." I rolled my eyes and continued:
"I know, somewhere in your stupid Graysmark school you're rolling your eyes, but he promised. He never broke a promise. By the way, did you see the morning news? I never thought, Deucalion attracts journalists AS much. Scum. In the hotel there's everything okay, but little boring. Don't miss you. Mog."
Clarie took a letter.
"Did she really sign it like Mog?"
I shrugged.
"Sometimes we... erm, they call her like it. I mean... Jupiter and staff."
When Clarie wrinkled her nose, I laughed.
"When Uncle Jove invented it, she said, it sounds like something an animall vomits up and leaves on your doorstep..."
Tommy grinned.
"She really doesn't spare words."
"Believe it." I muttered and collected the news. I gave it Sam and he brought it to his bedtable. I grabbed the list and touched her sign. Suddenly I hissed. That paper... burned me! I dropped it in the bed. On the other side, there were two words.

Gatch you!

--------------------
*

for the love of Fenestra - sorry Romila11 , but I couldn't help myself. I just had to wrote it here.