A dream or a memory

🎄Hi everybody sorry I haven't updated but I made this chapter as a make up so hope you enjoy 🎄

(Dream pov)

It was night time and had to stay with ghostbur since there was no guest rooms" hey ghostbur do you think Noah is a rare spawn since you guys did say they were never seen before" I said looking to ghostbur who was looking through the window" maybe but I can't be sure since I've since something like them before but there might be some info somewhere it just we can't find it" he said and I nodded my head " oh and by the way ghosts don't need to sleep if they don't want to" he said looking at me as laid down on the bed" oh really well I just go to sleep since I feel very tired for some reason" I said closing my eyes and soon to be asleep while hearing a faint 'okay'.

(3rd person)

Dream saw something apper as only he can see and not move his body then there was a blinding light that  appeared soon to be gone with in seconds but what shocked him was that he saw himself but a little bit younger but more 'alive' which made him surprised since he didn't remember what he looked like when he was younger.

(This is dream but at the age of 14)

Looked to see that his younger self was holding a cat and that he didn't had his mask on the side of his face but then he heard a his younger self call out to someone" brother brother I found Snowdrop! she was hiding inside of a tree log" past!dream said as dream looked behind him to see a person who looked like he was 10ft tall he had blond hair, a mask that had XD on it, two halos that made a X mark around his head, a green cloak that had a end eye holding it together,  a pairs of wings, black shirt with grey straps, grey belt, black pants, leather brown boots, and black glows.

" isn't that surprising well its best if we go home to make sure that she is not injured or anything okay" past!dreamXD said grabbing past!dream hand as he nodded and started walking to home.

That disappeared as another appeared but it was like it felt more darker than the other one that felt happy and calming...

Dream looked around to see fire and destruction which scared him since it reminded him of something but he can't remember it what it was and his vision was starting to get blurry and he felt foot steps as he was on his knees with a scared expression he felt two hands hug him as he felt very light like a feather as he saw the bright light again and everything around him started to disappear" dream I have to send you away from this place till everything is restored and at peace...

I'm sorry little brother nightmare and lucid will follow you and protect you I hope to I'll see you again...dream" and that was his last words when everything disappeared into a bright light and he heard someone call his name....

Dream.

DREAM..

...DREAM! WAKE UP

that's when his eyes shot up and he looked around to see he was in ghostbur room he looked to the side to see ghostbur with a worried expression" oh thank XD your awake I  couldn't wake you up the first time I tried and your body was getting warmer and your face expression was in a scared position so I shouted your name and you woke up now come on let's get breakfast " ghostbur said grabbing dreams hand pulling him out of bed while dream put one of hands on head wondering if that was a dream or a memory he couldn't tell but he did have something to tell  during breakfast and maybe he would figure it one day.

"Dream we will meet again and find our brother's I promise we will reunite again" said the one and only dreamXD.

♡🦋Hi guys I still hope you enjoy this chapter and I'll explain more of this au but not to much for spoilers okay so dream is a ghost and he has 3 brothers named DreamXD, nightmare, and lucid dream can't remember nightmare or lucid because of the factor that when dream came into the new world he was with his brother for more than 2 years and because of dreamon hunters his brothers where sealed away by them since they didn't know how to get rid of dreamons so they sealed them away and dream started to slow forget them as he got older even he dreamXD as he could only remember little blurry fragments so that's all I'm going to tell but I put out little hints in future chapters bye🦋♡