gaining new memories

🦋Hey guys here's another chapter that will continue the last chapter so hope you enjoy and this chapter will agust in it🦋

(Dreams pov)

After Wilbur woke me up and brought me to the kitchen where pinky and philza were so I sat down and looked at pinky then he looked at me" okay what is it" he said as I sighed" well I might or my have a dream or memory but it felt familiar like they was some I knew but I remember them" I said as put my hands in my head as I felt a hand on my shoulder" hey maybe it someone that was close to you but we will figure it out just don't worry" ghostbur said as philza nodded bring some muffins over and put them on the table" well can you tell us what the people look like or details about them" philza asked as I though" well the first person I saw was a person who looked to be 10ft and had the same mask as me but it said XD and looked to as if he was me but more powerful than me but he felt as if he more to me" I said but unknown to him ghostbur felt a bit jealous but didn't show it " then at the second one that felt uneasy but familiar my vision was at blur but I could still see them the same person was there but then two more was there one of them had had brown hair, a mask that was black with purple lining that show a straight face, purple hoodie, black pants,purple shoes, and bow and arrows then there was another one that had the same outfit but they had red instead of purple and had a diamond sword and his mask that had frown and that's all I remember but the only one that can feel familiar was the one who had the XD mask" I said and pinky and philza looked shocked at the last of my sentence but  they shook it off" okay dream so can you tell me who was the one that you first saw" philza asked seriously and I nodded I thought a bit but then pain came to my head as my eyes went dark...

"Why...

..Why

Why did this happen to you dream I guess we have to meet up very soon than I thought but remember this name.....remember the name....

..dreamXD" the voice said as I shot my eyes open in panic at what happened who was that and what was name wait dreamXD wait that name..
Then another flash came

( warning: break down and agust)

" mom can we play with baby brother" said a boy who looked just like me but that mask the word XD was placed on the mask as it on the side of his face as he was hold a kid hand that looked just like me then we looked at each other then I started to fall I didn't like I felt like I was drowning it felt like fire I couldn't move I didn't want to feel this but I felt a hand grabbing me and pull me out of water but why did it feel like it  was on fire like it was never going to end I looked to see the person to see that same person from my first dream " wh-who a-re y-you" I said as my throat felt as if it was on fire" I'm your brother dreamXD well your oldest brother but I will tell you about the other two but for now you are unconscious from the amount of pain that you had felt from receiving your memory's but more will come till you wake up it won't be much of them but only good memories and about our family" dreamXD said as he looked at me while I had tears in my eyes that fell from my eyes" why! Why did this happened to me just why!" I said breaking down from all of the pressure of regaining memory's and trying to figure about what happened to me I just couldn't control it the tears just fell as brother hugged me as I cried but just why did this happen.
(Dreak down and agust is over)

" look it's okay when this ends I will reunite the family we can see each other again I promise and I'm glad you made friends and I seen how that ghostbur person acted when you said 'he felt more to you' hahaha that was funny I didn't know how you was that innocent but yessh I'll make sure not to get into your love story" brother said a I red from embarrassment" he's not my crush!" I yelled moving away from him as I put my arms in front of my face.

I looked at him with a angry and embarrassed look but he smiled at me" see now your happy again" he said I looked at him with shock but I shaked my head back and forth and looked brother" so when do I wake up" he looked at me and answered" in a li...

I looked at him with a angry and embarrassed look but he smiled at me" see now your happy again" he said I looked at him with shock but I shaked my head back and forth and looked brother" so when do I wake up" he looked at me and answered" in a little bit but I'll tell you this tho you will feel light pain but it will go away and another thing I'm going to be able to talk to you through your mind since I want you to update me on what's going on and if anyone hurt you tell me so I can make sure that if they do" as he had a dark shadow over his eyes" they will have to face me" and nodded my head" I get it brother just don't go crazy because I don't want to scold you" I said as dreamXD wasn't listening but the part that dream would scold him like mom reminded him so much of her" oh its time for you to wake up dream but I'll talk to you later just try to hold down on thinking to much okay" brother said as I nodded my head as I felt myself waking up.

🦋Hey guys hope you like it and I want to make a chapter since I want to continue about dream gaining his new memory's and soon to learn more about his family so hoped you guys liked it🦋