Noah human? and learning love

🦋Hello and I'm back with new chapter that is part of the storyline so hope you like🦋

(Warning: fluff and wholesome)

(Ghostbur pov)

I felt dream move up awake and I jumped at him and hugged him" dream your awake I was so worried you was a sleep for 2 days" I yelled hugging him tightly as if he would disappear" hey hey its okay!" Dream said smiling at me while pink dust appeared on his face" are you sure? Why your face had pink dust on it?" I said moving back a bit to see his face" " yes I'm fine ghost it might be just be something small nothing more" he said looking at me with a smile" so where are the other's oh! And what happened to Noah" dream asked as I started to give him nervous look" how do I explain this well Noah kinda turned into a wolf/human something I don't know but that how they look like" I said as he turned completely pale" dream are you okay do you want me to get phil!" I asked yelling a bit dream shaked his head" no I'm fine but I need to talk to Phil do because I'm still wonder how did noah turned human and a wolf" I said " well Phil was watching over them then they had some how got some of the potions that Phil was making got on themand mixed to together making them into a human wolf but that's all they did say they had to talk to you but I don't know if I can trust them" ghostbur said pouting which made me laugh"you look so cute when you pou-" I stop almost finishing my sentence" um I mean!" I said waving my hands around embarrassed at what I said' and you said he wasn't your crush' I heard my brother say as my face turned more red*gasp* "dream!" I heard ghostbur say" are you okay" " yep perfectly fine just a bit red" I said as ghostbur hugged me not letting go" ghost we have to talk to phil" " no you are staying here!" He said stubbornly and I cried(not really) as he didn't let me ghost' way to get a lover' brother said ' Oh don't you you go ahead like that because even if I don't remember you kissed your pillow since you was still single' I though back at him' wait.. how did you know' making both of us go silent' never talk about this again' 'agreed' XD said at ghost as was he still hugging me tightly" well I guess I have to carry you with me" I said and without a warning I picked him up as he tightened his hold around my neck" um this is embarrassing" he said barring his head in my shoulder" hey ghost you know you make my heart go wild or warm and I want to learn more about it" I said confessing a bit to him" sure but I'll help you but I'll warn you I don't know much about love" ghostbur said as I walk to the living room I chuckled" that's fine and I know we can fine out this "love" thing" I said determined as it was ghost turn to laugh and I felt my heart feel warm' is this love? Hmm it feels weird' I thought confused.

( bonus)

How dream learn how to speedrun

( Dream pov)

"Hey mom" I said as she looked at me " it's time for bed" she said as I looked at her" mom can I please stay up longer" I begged as she said no" well then...."

( 2 minutes later)

" mommmm I'm not going to bed!" I said running away from her' how can mom run in a dress' I thought but soon I bummed into someone" oh dre what are you doing up this late" I looked up to see lucid looking at me" well I can ask you the same but..." I stop when I felt the temperature drop" she right behind me isn't she" I said as lucid nodded quickly I took a good breath and dashed as quickly as I can " you are on your own lucid!" I said running away and thinking that I lost her but I should have knew that I wasn't going to get away that easy.

"You are not allowed to have any sweets, invite your friends over, or playing games" mom said as I sulked wishing that listened to mom about bed time.

" Wow dream I can't believe you got grounded for not going to bed but hey I relate" sycn said

(This is sycn)

" Wow I didn't know you can run that fast!" Stacy said

( This is stacy)

"Hey maybe we can race to see if your are really that fast!" she said and I agreed" well I guess I'm the count to see who is the fastest again aren't I" sycn said as I nodded as me and Stacy got into running starts" are you two ready and start!" Sycn yelled as me and Stacy ran to and back from the fountain

🦋Hope you guys liked it and enjoyed bye🦋