Dreams origin

This chapter will explain more about dreams past along what happened to his brothers and why they had to be split apart.

(DreadmXD pov)

I was wait for mother to come back home as I was watching my brothers and our cousin drista since she wants to see dream" drista can you make sure that dream is close since he is still to young to be seeing 'him'" I said as looked to see her nod and looked for dream*sigh*' sometimes I worry about dream and the others well being but still sooner or later 'he' will awaken and will cause chaos around our world' I though as I waited for the two to return.

(Dreams pov)

I was in a field of flowers not to far from here and I was with patches a cat that was a gift for me on my birthday when I was nine and pretty much patches was very attached to me I stopped thinking when I heard a sound and it wasn't a good one I quickly grabbed patches and ran I looked back to see a wolf well three of them but they were all black and purple which made me realize that I was near the shadow forest that everyone even my family told me to stay away from.

I ran and ran but that stopped when one was able to catch up to me and jump up and bite onto my shoulder I scream in pain as wolf bites on my shoulder harder making it bleed I let go of patches telling her to run she was hesitant but ran as I was able to hit the wolf by the head hard making it let go of my shoulder an whine in pain as the other's got mad and I didn't waste any time to run and soon I heard someone call my name" dream!" "Dream where are you!" I knew who that was so I ran over to drista but before that I pick up a rock and threw it far as far as I can so I can run away which worked but I didn't know that someone was watching.

(??? Pov)

" Hmm my lord would be pleased to know what I found" ??? Said calling the wolves back.

(Back to dreams pov)

I ran over to drista as she saw me while holding patches running up to me" oh my your shoulder what happened" she said as she looked at my wound but before I can answer she grabbed my hand and dragged me home" we need to get that check out" she said as we made our way home.

I had my shoulder check and there was no infection which was good so that bandaged it up told me to take this pills since there was a side effect of having pain because of how deep the wound was I thanked them and made I my way to the closest library and I the door seeing the place had never changed.

( This is what it looks like)

I looked around to find a book about the shadow forest then there was a book that was very old that had been rusting for years I picked it up and open it to see a old writing which does make since the book was left untouched for years but the words didn't make since so I sat down on the floor and read the book to understand it more and maybe learn the language( okay so I'm going to put an example of when he says it so it will be put in like this' book of shadows' that will be the way of him saying the words but they will be broken apart till he full learn this and there will be 2 or 3 more parts of his origin till we go back to the actual story line) I read the words but they didn't makes sense but I was able to make out a few like' lost eye,run, and hide' but it didn't make sense but I didn't want elder brother,mother think I'm being worried about what I'm looking for but it has to do with something about a lost eye so I was determined to look for it but the only way is for not everyone know what I doing I got up and keep on holding the book and walked up to the library door and walking into the hallways as I heard say my name again" ah there you are prince dream your mother and elder brother wants to talk to you in the throne room" the butler said as I nodded as I kept on walking and made a turn to middle of the hallway I kept walking and soon I was met by the throne room was and I saw my mother talking with with my elder brother.

'I wonder what they are talking about?'

Cliffhanger and now I'll explain about dream family so drista isn't dreams sister but is his cousin(my au) his parents where his mother was an enchanter and his father was a king they both was worried about the shadow king coming to attack and so the king set off to stop the shadow king once and for all but the cost was his life after the lost the king dreamXD was placed as the new king as dream was watched by his other brothers along with his cousin but dreamXD want the best for his family so he made sure that everyone stayed away from the forest.

(This is what their mother looks like)

🦋Bye!🦋