༞ 𝘗𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦 ༞

(best read in dark mode)— — —

— — —

A soft, melodic voice cut through the silence the eerie fog brought. They look around, searching for the source but to their dismay, they could not see very far. That was, until the fog had split, leaving a path.

      Walking through, they spots a small body of water. Coming a bit closer to the water, a small, dimly lit candle is floating there. A breeze interrupts the flame and puts the source of light out.

     They look around in slight panic, not knowing where they were or how they got there. A small ripple in the water catches their attention. They continue staring until a dim blue-ish green light comes from the water. As seconds go by, the light grows brighter and somehow, they can sense a presence nearby. Realizing it may be from the water, they take a cautious step back.

     The light, now partially blinding them (who is now covering their face to shield them from the light), soon fades  Uncovering their face, they slowly stalk towards the water, incase there is a threat. A hand breaks through the surface. They let out a small gasp of fright and trips, falling on their ass.

      A small, breathy chuckle breaks the chain of rapid breathing as they tries to calm down. A soft voice then makes itself known to them.

    "Are you okay?"

The person doesn't reply. The voice then walks... no, hold on, swims, towards the person. As they get closer [h/c] hair and [s/t] skin makes its way into the persons vision. They looked.. gorgeous.

"It should be around morning now..." The person looks at the sky with a serene look. They look back down at the figure beneath them. Offering them a small smile, the person reaches out a hand in front of them. Getting the gist of what the woman was implying, they grabbed the hand and pulled themselves up, a question never leaving their head.

"Who are you?"

Alas, all they got was a smile and a sentence.

"Wake up."

• • •