༞ 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴 - 𝘔𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘥𝘵 + [𝘕𝘢𝘮𝘦] ༞

[Name] [Surname]

[Name] [Surname]

[ You ]

Race:

- Siren ; An Ancient Race

Origin:

- Cântec ; [Name]'s place of origin is an underwater nation of song. Also known as Orașul Cântecului (The City Of Song)

Age (Looks wise):

- Twenty One

Actual Age:

- 7000

Personality:

- [Name] is known to be kind hearted. She is never one to hurt others unless they have tried to harm her in anyway. However, she can be fierce when threatened.

Likes:

- The Sea ; Being a siren, [Name] loves the sea more than anything. She feels a sense of euphoria and serenity from being near the waves.

- People Who Respect Boundaries ; She just likes people who don't pry into her personal life when she doesn't really trust them. But that's a given right? Unfortunately, that's not the case with most of the people in Teyvat.

- Sweet Things ; Anything sweet related gets her in a better mood. Offer [Name] one and you might just be her favorite.

- Music ; Music is the one thing that comes her down if she isn't around the sea. You might catch [Name] humming/singing a small tune while taking a stroll.

Dislikes:

- Rude People ; Also a given.

- The Fatui ; The Fatui just does not know when to back off.

-   The Akademiya ; They can't respect boundaries when they are set. Of course, there are a few exceptions...

Other Names:

- Sirenă

-Charmer

"Everyone can't be saved."