↣ 𝘙𝘦𝘣𝘰𝘳𝘯

(best read in dark mode)

————

   Death. Unlike most people, the concept of death didn't scare [Name]. She believed it was pointless to fear something so inevitable. What [Name] was afraid of came after.

.

.

.

"That wasn't how or when she was supposed to die!"  One voice shouted. It was... deep. A little aged too.

"I'm sorry! I misread and fated her to die earlier.." Another voice spoke. A small and timid voice.

"This isn't something a 'sorry' will fix. Well, nothing can be done now anyways..."

"We could try something else? Like maybe sending her to a new world and rewrite her story?"

"That's not a bad idea... but it hasn't been done."

"Lets try it anyways."

"Alright. Get the book and start writing. I'll prepare what I can."

...

"Wake up."

   [E/c] eyes fly open and [Name] sits up in a panic.

   "You scared her."

   Frantically, [Name]'s eyes search her surroundings. She spots two men. One with a gray beard and wise eyes, the other looked younger, had a nice face too.

   "Where.. am I?" the [h/c] haired girl speaks. The younger boy jumps up when she speaks.

    "Even your voice is pretty!" The surprise was very evident in his voice. [Name] smiled and laughed nervously. The older had just gave a closed eye smile and walked towards her.

   "How do you feel?" The older asked.

   "I feel... nervous." A small frown appeared on her face as she looked down at her lap. The older man observed as her face scrunches up as she started fidgeting with her fingers. Sighing, he outs his hand on his chest.

   "I apologize. You died a little earlier than you were supposed to." The regret in his voice was evident. "To ensure that you understand that we are very sincere about our apology, we will send you to a new world with the same age you died as."