1

I had to change the smut bc to many people were saying it was to intense and i needed to lighten up the mood i didn't want to but its whatever...

Soobin quickly pushed the male on the bed as he didn't care to spare a glance at him "Yeonjunnie you're a bottom!" Soobin giggled as he quickly pulled the skirt off he was wearing "No i'm not." Yeonjun rolled his eyes as he got up and took his shirt off "seems like it!" Soobin happily said as he slipped his laced panties off "well i'm very much not" Soobin laughed as he looked at Yeonjun "you sure about that, doll?" Soobin whispered into the other males ear.

Yeonjun's face turned a light pink "so much for being a mafia leader dumbass" Yeonjun whispered to himself as he took his boxers and his shirt off "awkward sex ig.." Yeonjun said "nah nah author-nim spice it up!" Soobin giggled "I gotchu!" Kuroma happily danced as he used his magic to spice it up ofc.

MAGICALLY TIME SKIPS 30 MINUTES

Yeonjun harshly thrusted into soobin hearing the muffled moan and whimpers coming out the male "Tch you're such a slut" Yeonjun smirked as he seen the male under him furrow his eyebrows and try to form words without stuttering or moaning "s-shut up!" Soobin slightly yelled at yeonjun but quickly shut up when yeonjun pulled out "Hey Hey no" Soobin got a bit upset when the male pulled out because they just started "tired already?" Soobin laughed as he seen the male panting "I see why you only fuck females" Soobin clicked his tongue and rolled his eyes.

"Shut the fuck up you're a femboy or whatever who thinks he can top" Yeonjun argued as he got a bit defensive "Offended much" Soobin laughed as he got up without any sign of pain or discomfort "but the night just started darling" Soobin grabbed Yeonjun's leg and spread them a bit "tch and you call yourself a top?" Soobin laughed as he alined himself up with Yeonjun's hole "You really must be confused" Soobin said as he seen a confused yeonjun "hurry up and fuck me already short ass" Soobin scoffed as he thrusting into the male while rolling his eyes in annoyance "about time you started" Yeonjun said before a whimper left his lips "I should've just killed you seriously, you talk to much" Soobin thrusted faster into the male full of anger and annoyance.

Yeonjun leaned his head back as he moaned loudly as tears fell down his face he was in pain due to Soobin trailing a knife down his thigh "S-Stop..enough!" Yeonjun slightly yelled "such a crybaby" Soobin pulled out as he didn't cum yet but was extremely upset "you're such a turn off you know?" Soobin said as yeonjun clung onto him as he smiled "and you say you're the most feared mafia leader hell no." Soobin looked at the male "shut the fuck up choi" Yeonjun said "we were supposed to be fucking and now you wanna cuddle man this is so fucked up my dick isn't even hard anymore this is such a turn off" Yeonjun laughed as he heard the male whine about not being able to cum or be able to finish fucking him.

"too bad maybe next time"