4

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU" yeonjun yelled at the black haired male as he frowned "honey.. you seem surprised." Soobin raise his eyebrow as he was drinking the champagne that he had in his hand "GET THE FUCK OUT YOU PSYCHO" Yeonjun took the glass soobin was holding and threw it on the ground "I suggest you to shut up" Soobin started to get annoyed with the male as he slightly frowned "NO YOU SHU-" Before yeonjun could finish his sentence soobin had already smashed his lips onto his. Yeonjun tried to push the male away but only got pinned to the wall by soobin.

Yeonjun got annoyed with soobin pinning him to the wall so he freed his hands from soobin's grip and flipped their positions which surprised Soobin but instead of pulling away he wrapped his arms around Yeonjun's neck. Yeonjun wrapped soon enough stopped pinning the male to the wall and wrapped his arms around the shorter males waist as he pulled away "So we meet again you psycho." Yeonjun smirked as he stared into the black haired males eyes "I guess so Mr.Mafia" Soobin smiled as he knew the yellow haired male had fallen for his confidence and charms.

Soobin thought about it for a second..Was Yeonjun Bipolar?????

Yeonjun wasn't the type of guy to fall in love with someone but all these girls he has slept with never made him feel anything but when he met soobin his mind changed..all he could think about is soobin.

Soobin was always like this he was abandon by his family because they thought he lost him mind but the truth is..he was just very smart which made he take power against his parent hi parent were offended by this so they abandoned him..a horrible family soon after they abandoned him they were never seen again, all there was left was their organs, blood, and a finger which belonged to his father.