6

TW; BLOOD , KILLING , DEATH

Soobin happily skipped out the strip club till he spotted Yeonjun with a Brown haired male which was trying to kiss Yeonjun..His Yeonjun...Soobin put his bunny mask on as he devilishly smiled behind the mask as he hid and watched the Brown haired male leave. 

Soobin looked at his face and he knew it was Huening Kai "This will be easy" Soobin snickered as he skipped behind Huening Kai without him knowing while singing a little tune which sounded like a child singing.

"One,Two Tie your shoes~"

Soobin Sang as Huening Kai turned around but seen no one behind him so he walked a bit faster getting scared as he slowly almost arrived to his house which was not to far from the club that soobin started working at.

"Three,Four Lock your door"

Huening Kai made it home and ran into the house locking the door behind him still hearing the childish tune was he going crazy? or was someone following home maybe he was just going crazy but he grabbed a knife and held it fearfully.

"Five, Six i'm coming for you"

Soobin skipped to the door of huening Kai's House as he giggled while still mimicking a child's voice which scared Huening Kai to the point he paced back and forth looking around the house for the sound.

"Seven, Eight I'm at your door"

Soobin knocked at the door as he heared Huening Kai breathe heavily as he looked his door and looked at his surroundings but that didn't help because Soobin opened his window and snuck  behind Huening Kai and leaned to his ear.

"Nine,Ten" He'd giggle as he whisper in his ear "Soobin is gonna kill you~" 

Soobin stabbed the back of the males neck causing it to go through his throat as he let out broken screams in pain.

"Eleven, Twelve...Now you're Dead"

As soon as soobin said that the screams soon enough stopped and Huening Kai was laying in his own pool of blood.

"Bye Bye Baby Penguin" Soobin kissed the dead males forehead as he laughed