11

Soobin just had got done with his shift working non-stop he hated this job more then ever but he  had to deal with it he kept his bunny mask on trying his best to stay away from the old men that were trying to touch him he absolutely hated this he walked by everyone  that were staring at him he quickly ran to his dressing room hearing the people run after him he quickly closed and locked the door he hated the attention he wanted to murder everyone he looked at his hands imagining the blood covering his large hands.

Soobin quickly changed his outfit and took a deep breath before he walked to the door to see one person he didn't think he'd see he was happy he kept his mask on or he'd get arrested by the cop "h-hello?" Soobin stuttered out as jimin smiled softly at the male and caressed his masked cheek Soobin felt his hands shaking as the other male stepped inside the room and started smiling "you must be new here" Jimin questioned as he stared at soobin.

''I am.'' Soobin nervously answered he could've already killed the male but there were cameras and he needed to be very careful with his actions "what is your name bunny?" Soobin was disgusted by the nickname "You don't need to know my name." Soobin disgustedly answered but Jimin didn't accept that answer "I'm asking you again..what is your name" Soobin rolled his eyes as he thought of another made up name "Vennie Huening" Jimin raised his eyebrow.

"weird name..are you related to Huening Kai" Soobin scoffed as he walked to the door and opened it quickly leaving not answering Jimin's question "he's annoying." Soobin rolled his eyes as he quickly left the club not wanting to be bothered with anyone else because he was tired as hell and it smelt like liquor , sweat , and sex he hated the place but he had to learn how to deal with it.

Soobin ran back home trying to find taehyun but only to hear soft sobs in his own room when he opened the door it was taehyun "Whats happened?" Soobin immediately dropped his stuff and ran to his brother and cupped his face in his hands "TAEHYUN." Soobin loudly yelled getting a bit upset "H-He raped me hyung.." Taehyun stuttered out as he looked into soobin eyes that were clouded with anger.

"Who did it." Soobin asked softly but taehyun didn't answer "I'll ask one more time taehyun if you don't tell me i'll find out myself." Taehyun stayed quiet as soobin laughed as soon as taehyun heard him laughed he got scared for what might happen to beomgyu if soobin found out "d-don't hurt him.." taehyun stuttered out once again "Taehyun what in the fuck are you saying he hurt you?" Taehyun got up and suddenly slapped Soobin "The only person hurting people is you." Taehyun got scared as soobin slung the male on the floor.

"I only wanted what was good for you and you change up on me when you just got raped and then you expect me to stay calm?" Soobin threw a knife at taehyun's hand as he suddenly got a huge headache "Taehyun I fucking hate you." Taehyun lowered his head as he sobbed even more "You don't know shit about me taehyun i have been through a lot i have sacrificed myself for you and you come back to me saying this bullshit" Taehyun rolled his eyes "This isn't about you! this is about me the only thing you ever got to be is a fucking crazy person and i only played along i'm glad i didn't kill my parents they died happily together while old you fucking psycho you killed your own parents out of anger"

Taehyun realized what he said and quickly tried to leave "I fucking hated you so much taehyun I loved you like a brother i protected you like one and you come to me with this it really hurt me." Soobin smiled as his salty tears ran down his face "Maybe you're right"

 Soobin sadly laughed as he ran out the house making sure to grab his pills he headed over to a nearby lake and quickly got in it and took a few pain killers as he stabbed himself in the stomach he really wanted to die and forget everything he did as he closed his eyes laying back before someone found him unconscious and quickly pulled him out of the lake.

The unknown male quickly checked soobin's pulse he was still alive "hurry up dumbass!" The unknown male yelled as he was absolutely upset as soobin's actions Soobin was passed out as the unknown male caressed soobin's face

Can you guess who it is?

SORRY ITS A BIT SHORT