Chapter 30

After we got home she fell asleep

After we got home she fell asleep.. she looked cute. I then slowly got out of my seat and picked her up and took her inside. I carried her to her bed. She was wearing jeans which weren't comfy to sleep in. I was thinking wether I should change it for her or no..I kept thinking and thinking and decided to. I didn't have her permission so I thought the best thing would be to close my eyes. I did as I thought. I closed my eyes and put her into loose shorts. I didn't change her shirt because it wasn't tight so I think should could adjust that much. I leaned down to kiss her forehead. I kissed her forehead and was getting to go. Until I felt her hand on mine. "Don't go.." she said weakly. I was shocked that she was either awake the whole time or I just woke her up... I turned around and asked, "what happened?" I then sat down on the edge of the bed. "I don't want to be..left..alone.." "you won't be!" I said proudly as I'm always here for her, even it may not sound the best since I did leave her...but I promise to stay with her even she may not like me for the rest of our lives. She wasn't looking so good so I decided to let go of her hand and jump in bed with her.. I could feel she needed to be comforted. I held her and slid it down to my chest. She hugged me. She started crying. I knew she had to let everything out since it was all so sudden, I just brushed her hair trying to calm her down. I hugged her tightly and she stopped crying, we both dozed of to sleep not knowing when...

Timeskip!

I woke up to see y/n still sleeping and hugging me. She looked cute. It felt like we were a couple but I wish. I saw her get up so I closed my eyes and hugged her tightly but not harmful so she wouldn't be able to get out of the hug.

Y/n's pov:

I woke up and started getting my vision back properly, when I did, I saw Mitsuya hugging me and sleeping. I was shocked and I tried to move away as fast as I can, but couldn't since he was hugging me. I felt good to have him here and comfort me. But if he doesn't leave now..it's going to cause more trouble to me when he does leave. I mean I love Koko with all my heart but then this mother fucker slides in. My love for Koko hasn't decreased it's just..Mitsuya is going to leave me in pain again since I sort of got attached with him again. He either leaves soon or never. I had no other choice but to lie back down. I turned my body so it would be facing him. His hand on my waist went up to back. He then opened his eyes, "good morning!" He greeted. Which felt weird because how can a person have this much energy as soon as they wake up, I just ignored the thought later. He moved his hand down to my waist and hugged me. Not so later he pulled me closer to himself. What was he thinking?? He moved his head on my shoulder. His forehead was touching my shoulder. I thought he wasn't well or something so I hugged him back and asked, "hey..you okay??" He sounded a little weak, "um yeah" the next thing you know he was hot, I put my hand on his forehead to see his temperature and turns out he was sick. I was shook. I quickly got out of bed and tried pulling him with me. Slowly slowly he came along and I walked him to the bathroom. He and I both brushed our teeth and washed our faces. "You shower first!" I commanded he just nodded and obeyed. Until he was getting ready and all. I started making soup. After he was done the soup was also ready, I went to the shower.