Chapter 41

THE LAST CHAPTER

THE LAST CHAPTER

I was in the kitchen making food for everyone

I was in the kitchen making food for everyone...Mitsuya came from behind and snaked his arms up my waist. "Whatcha making?" He asked placing his head on my shoulder. "Hm..nothing just for us..!" He just hummed in a response. He started leaving sloppy kisses doing to my collarbone... "Mi-..tsuya.." I whispered. He then stopped and hugged me tightly yet gently around my waist. It felt nice and warm, his touch was..I was thinking..and thinking until I felt a hand pulling on my and Mitsuya's pants. We turned and saw..our little child... we both smiled. I picked [name of ur child] and started playing with his tiny cute fingers while Mitsuya was playing with him too.

It's been an a hour. It was an a Sunday so everyone was home, I didn't have work nor did Mitsuya. We were chatting and talking and then I remembered it's time for nap for our little baby. I slowly got up and picked him up and putting him in the crib. The crib was pretty and had stars, moons on the top rotating. As his gaze followed the stars, he fell deeper into his slumber. Finally he was asleep. I was watching him sleep and then suddenly felt a hand snake up around my waist...

I looked around assuming it would be Mitsuya and it was. "Hm" I hummed. He didn't say anything and his head made its way to my shoulder.

His head was now facing the side of my neck. He went close to it, causing me to feel his hot breath. I got butterflies. He slowly started kissing my neck. I quickly backed away leaving him standing there. "Y/n" he whined. "Nope, let's just cuddle today!" I said while touching his nose with my index finger. "Fine" he agreed.

We were now watching a movie..it was a good one. It had romance, action, comedy like pretty much everything. We were cuddling while watching the movie..these good times..you never know when they will pass.. I hope it never went. I wanted it to be like this forever. I turned his face around and leaned in and smashed my lips on his. Passionately yet gentle kiss. We both pulled back after. "I love you" I whispered into his ear. "I love you too" he whispered back. I gave him a big smile and put my head on his shoulder enjoying the movie...

Now I'm sitting here, hands combined with Mitsuya's hands, as we watched our grandkids. I was so happy. I chose him. It was all thanks to Koko..he still remains in my heart...The End...

The End

Hiii!

This is the end!

I hope y'all liked it, I will be editing it cuz I never rlly read over it or anything. I will be making a Draken book because I got an a request! I don't know what type of plot yet but yeah!

I won't upload the new book till at least Jan28 because I have three exams which are rlly important for me!

Stay tuned lol!

Lemme know how you liked the book!

Goodbye! <3

-ended Jan 14, 2022