47

Summary: the team were in the conference(?) room (the room with the case board) and something made Malcolm really angry so he tried to leave

Warnings: mild to moderate description of injuries

---

M: *slams door shut in anger behind him*

*glass shatters*

M: *flinches and stops in his tracks*

*everyone in shock*

M: *turns around and stares with wide eyes at the hole in the door where the window used to be, and then at Gil, Dani and JT's shocked and slightly terrified faces but mistakes their expressions and thinks they furious at him and he starts panicking and opens the door and drops the floor, picking up the glass shards whilst continuously stuttering apologies*

*the glass immediately cuts his hands and they just get cut more and more the more glass he picks up and one big bit makes a pretty deep cut and blood is dripping all over the carpet and he starts panicking more and saying "I'm sorry" "I'll clean it up" "I'll fix it" "I can fix it" "I'm so sorry"*

*after what felt like hours but was only seconds, Gil, Dani and JT snapped out of their initial shock and all of them rushed forward to stop Malcolm from causing any more damage to himself and in their rush, the big piece of glass was knocked out of the cut and it just oozed blood all down Malcolm's blazer and shirt sleeve*

*malcolm tried to struggle out of Gil's grip on his wrists to clean up because "I'm so sorry oh god I got blood on your carpet I can clean it I promise please I promise I can clean it I'll learn how to and I can get new glass I promise please I'm sorry!"*

*Dani and JT are too worried about cleaning the glass up safely and stopping the cuts on Malcolm's hands bleeding but Gil noticed how little Malcolm cared about his injuries, seemingly not even aware of their existence, and how panicked he was about cleaning up the mess he made and fixing it*