002

It had been around 30 minutes since you had started tossing the ball to kenma, you were in a slight trance and without meaning to you had accidentally hit kenma in the head.

"Ow, y/n?" He muttered

You stood there just holding on to a ball, looking down at you feet mumbling about how school was that day. This was a habit of yours.

"Y/n!" Kenma shouted directly in your face to catch your attention.

"Hm?" You hummed looking up at him "yes Kenma do you need something?" You asked oblivious of your actions.

"Y/n you need to stop doing that, it's gonna get you killed someday." Kenma stated quietly

"How in the frickle frackle will that get me killed?" You asked in confusion.

"Okay first of all why did you say frickle frackle? And second you'll probably be stupid enough to just stop on the middle of the road." He said calmly.

"Uh rude" you said rolling your eyes "but~ your probably not wrong" you said sadly.

"Yeah I know I'm not wrong, but can we just continue because I wanna leave and get my apple pie." Kenma said getting ready to absolutely eat the living shit out if it.

You hummed a response and continued working with kenma the rest of that night. Kuroo had called everyone over to say this was the end if practice, you waited for kenma to get out of the changing room's patiently, when you saw her, Your bestie.

"Sora!" You called out catching her attention.

"Y/n! Why are you still here?" She questioned.

You hadn't told her you had become the manager for the boys volleyball club, mainly because she was in the girls volleyball club, she had been begging you to join the team but you didn't know if you actually wanted to play. It was still the beginning-ish of the year so you could still decide.

"Oh uhh waiting for a friend?" You quickly said but technically you weren't lying.

"Oh who?" Sora was quick to ask.

"Me" Kenma said quietly behind you

"AGH" you jumped, your not one that's startled easily but he caught you off guard.

"Kenmaaaaa you scared me" you pouted completely forgetting Sora was there.

"Yeah yeah let's just go get the apple pie you owe me."

"Okay!" You said cheerfully

Sora stood there in disbelief she knew you could quickly change emotions but damn she was utterly shocked.

"Anyway continue this later?" You asked Sora

"Mmh" she hummed looking at you weirdly

You chose to ignore it and walked off with kenma waving goodbye to Sora, she stood the slowly waving back.

Time skip 7:28

You and kenma were sitting in a cafe that closed at 8:30, you had ordered and paid for the apple pie and sat there watching kenma eat.

"Y/n aren't you going to eat?" Kenma mumbled through chews.

"Hmm? Oh no thanks I don't really like apple pie." You stated nervously.

Kenma stared at you disgustingly "How do you not like apple pie?" He asked thinking about his life decisions
"I- umm I just don't?" You said sounding a bit confused

Kenma swiftly picks a piece of apple pie and shoves it in your mouth.

"MMH KENMA!" You half yelled at him
He just stared waiting for your reaction

"Ya know what fine it's not half bad" you grumbled looking away after you had swallowed it.

Kenma had a huge shit eating grin, he was semi laughing, You stared in awe.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Kenma asked kinda scared

"Kenmaaa your so cute" you said in awe reaching and grabbing his cheeks and lightly pinching them.

"I-I am not!" He stuttered slightly blushing

"Kenma your such a tsundere! It's a adorable!" You laughed!

"NO!" He shouted and some people started staring "I am not" he mumbled

"BHAHAHAHAH!" you bursted out laughing

Author note:
Heyy this is the end of this chapter I hope you enjoyed also I was on a call with my friend reading random parts that sounded dirty like shoves it in your mouth. "MMH KENMA!" This chapter was really fun to write and like I promised it was longer :))