Chapter 3

>Nicollas's Pov<

That girl... Was totally mind blowing... At first I didn't noticed that she comes because our professor was there but I heard whispers in the room I was about to ask why.. Then I saw why... The most beautiful girl... What I mean was.. Her Black long curly hair her eyebrows her face her lips..! I just want to kiss it... And then our Professor starts.. And clear off my mind...

And then the professor ask them to say their name.. Actually.. I know the one beside her it's Liana Iyah Brooklyn... Well.. He likes my best friend Nathan.. I met her personally at the mall because Nathan ask her if he can see her personally and she says yes...

I was thinking when her voice interrupted me.. That voice.. It was calm gentel her voice was the sweetest voice ever

She said that her name was Sammantha Herwit... Woa.. She's very very pretty... But I don't want to let her know that in the first time I saw her that I liked her.. I never felt this way before....

And then I saw her things dropped on the floor but I think that she didn't noticed it...

"Psst.." -Nicollas

And I saw her eyes widened it's cute.. ^_^

"W-what... Is it..?" She says

I didnt know what to say..! What would I say..?! (I started panicking..)

"You're things are on the floor... Next time you better check it..." Then I rolled my eyes infront.. You wonder why...? Cause every second or minute I can't take off my eyes on her... Hmmmm.....

"Thanks.!" She said to me...

'Tsk..tsk...tsk... What did I just say to her... Arg..! Bad impression... =_=' I think at myself

After that I paid my attention on the lessons... Then after dismissal We were just waiting for the next subject teacher when....

"Hey..! You..! Sammantha Herwit..! Stay away from Nicollas Morgan.. Got us..?" Sofia just rushed to Sammantha...

"And who are you to tell me that..?" Sammantha replied calmly at her... I was beginning to laugh but I forced it to stop because Sammantha looks serious...

"You don't know me...?!" Sofia shoutout to Sammantha.. Now every student in our class is looking at them..

"Why would I ask who you are if I know you already...?" She replied Sofie calmly.. And that time... I began to laugh out loud like anyone else in the classroom...

"Nicollas.! Say something..?! Do you want to let this one go..?!" Sofie ask me irritated... I've got nothing in my mind just a laugh..

"Im going to say was.... I've got nothing to say..." I replied back that makes everyon laugh harder so Do I...

'Hahhahahahahahaha..!! I'm going to take Sammantha's side.. Because.. I like her...!' I think at myself...

The laugh in the room stopped because our next subject teacher came.. And when our lesson got finished we go to the cafeteria to get lunch.. And when me and Nathan was done eating lunch we get back to the classroom and our subject teacher was discussing about the long long years ago of the samurai users of bla bla bla....

And then dismissal Again..

"Nathan.. There is Iyah..!" I pointed him at the entrance of the gate...

"Let's follow them so we know where is their address... Come on Nic they are leaving.. Come on drive your car and I'll drive mine..! Faster..!"

And then Athan short for Nathan follows the car that inside is Iyah and I follow Sammantha's car... And then when the car reach at the house the house was huge.. But our house is a little bit larger than Sammantha's house.. So I drive myself home... And When I got home...

"Son.. You look happy today..." My mom saw me smiling

"Mom... Didn't you ever saw me smiling..?" I walk over to her and kissed her in the forehead...

"Son... You looked like your attracted to someone huh..? That was my look when I fell inlove with your mom.." My dad give me a grin...

"Haha.. Okay fine.. Her name was Sammantha Herwit... She's not just like an ordinary girl... Hehe" i said smiling

"Son.. I think you'll be disappointed but next week you'll meet a girl named Allysa Willies.. And she would be your girlfriend.. Or wife insted..." They gave me a sad face...

Wait what if I told them that Sammantha is my girlfriend...? That's right...!

"Mom.. Dad... I already have a girlfriend and she was Sammantha Herwit.. She just said yes lately.. And I love her..." I lied..

"I hope this workout to your grand father Thommas.." My dad told me..

"It would work out dad..." I tell them..

"Okay you two.... Ahmm.. Nic..? Do you have dinner already...?" My mother told me

"Yes mom..." I lied.. " I'm just going to rest..."

"Okay..." The two said to me...

I go upstairs.. Get washed and turn the MP3 on... Then sleep..

~take me to your heart show me where to start
Let me play the part of your first love...~

'Sammantha.. I wish youll accept my offer...'

~got to believe in magic...

Dream...

*SAMMANTHA*

*SAMMANTHA*

*I_LOVE_YOU..*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>sorry for the late update... Just read the next chapter so you would know what happens tommorow and when will the contract start.?<

Please follow me on Twitter and facebook
Twitter @P_casareo
And facebook patriciacasareo@yahoo.com