Chapter 2

>Sam's Pov<

I came at the school just in time I was inside our car but all the students are looking... Seriously..? Our car was totally tinted..! 'Arg.! Am I that beautiful..?!' I think my self..

"Sammantha here we are.. Please sweetie don't make any unnecessary things... Dear..." My father told me while looking outside..

"Okay dad... =_="

"Alright sweetie.."

He kissed me in the forehead and I got out in the car.. God.! All that girls are looking at me.. Wew.. Im so beautiful.. Haha just kiddin.. ^-'

"Hey ditch..."

Hey..! I know that word.. It sounds familiar...

"Hey ditchie.. Look your acting a little weirder and weirder when you forst step at this school... Well duh.? Sammantha Herwit is my beautiful bestfriend...! But I'm more beautiful that you..." She joked and laugh

"Iyah... What's our first class and where's our classroom..?" I asked Iyah seriously...

"Well dont be so serious Sam , just chill.. Our first class was 8:30 am and our class room is in High 1-A. Well we're lucky cause we're in section A." she said firmly...

I look at my watch and it's 8:00 am

"Well Iyah we better go because it's 8:00 am and We don't want to be late to our first class do we..?" -Sam

"Okay okay let's go go go..!" She grabbed my hand and then we ran...

At last we finally got in our room.. Many girls... And many boys.. Hahaha..
But when we got there our professor was in there that time..

"Oh so here are the two transferee.. Hi you two.. I'm your professor Mr. Goths.. Please face the class and say your name..." Professor Goths said to us..

"Hello everyone my name is Sammantha Herwit , but you can call me Sam , 17 years old born in June 1 , 1998.."

"Hi.. My name is Liana Iyah Brooklyn, you can call me Iyah , 17 years old born in May 28 , 1998."

"Okay you two beautiful young lady.. Sit at that vacant sit over there.."

Mr. Goths point were we are going to sit.. So we go there and while we are walking the three girls looked at us from head to toe but we just denied it... And then when we got to the vacant sit we sat politely...

And then when I look at Iyah I saw her Looking straight at me.. But I was wrong when I look the guy next to me the hell yeah..! He's so handsome.. He's black hair thick eyebrows brown eyes pointy nose and his perfect lips..! I'm dying to kiss them... XD

Then I get back my attention to Iyah.. And she was pointing the guy beside the guy besidr me.. Get that...?

"Sam.. Look it's Nathan Blues... The guy next to Nicollas Morgan.. Nathan was handsome..." Iyah look at the one she says Nathan so the handsome beside me was Nicollas.. He's so handsome.. ^-^

And then later on i paid my attention to the lesson we are discussing... After we dismiss, we are waiting for our next subject.. When..

"Hey.! You Sammantha Herwit.. Stay away from Nicollas Morgan... Got us..?" The girl told me rising her right eye brows...

"And who are you to talk to me like that..?" I asked

"You don't know me..?!" She shouted the girl in the middle who I was talking to so everyone was looking at us especially Nicollas and Nathan...

"Why would I ask you if I know you..?" I calmly replied at her..

It was a loud laugh at our classroom and Also Nicollas and Nathan are laughing... Seriously.. What's funny...?

"Nicollas.! Say something.! Are you going to let this one go..?!" The girl ask to Nicollas..

"Well as for you Sofia.. I had nothing to say...." Nicollas said that and he laugh harder and louder.. That makes the girl I'm taking cry.. Named sofia...

"You're going to pay for this Sammantha Herwit.!" She shouted and she walked out with the two girls with her..

"Nice one Herwit!" Everyone shouted..

They said I was the first person to fight back at Sofia.. She was Sofia Jones.. And the girl in the right was Kelly Vicson and on the left was Drianna Benson.. Well a group of bad girls.. Hehe and then our Next subject teacher came and discuss...

"Psst..!"

I turn and surprisingly speak

"W-what is it..?" I asked him

"You're things... It's on the floor , next time check your things..." Then rolled his eyes back infront...

"Thanks.!" I say to Nicollas.. I thought he's kind but.. Hell.! He's the great snubber.!

And then after our class is done we go to the cafeteria to have somelunch.. And when me and Iyah got finnish we wait for our services.. Iyah's Service comes first. So she waits until my service came.. After a short time my service finally came and I got home and

*blagg...*

I just bump at the door

And then I just go straight ahead to my room then change my clothes and sleep fastly...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading...!

Ms. Herwit meets Mr. Morgan
Ms. Brooklyn meets Mr. Blues

Hearts all up..! <3