Chapter 7

>Nicollas's Pov<

Im calling Sammantha over and over..! She didn't pic up...! I'm feeling weirder and weirder...!

And then I saw Kelly and Drianna.

"Hey.?! What are you doing in this abandoned building..?!" Nathan yelled at Kelly and Drianna.

"N-nothing.. You..?" Kelly says nervously.

"Same." Nathan replied I was hiding at the big rock.

"Isn't that Nicollas.?"Drianna asked then pointed out at me.

Then I came out.

"H-hi." I said =_=

"Hi Nicollas!" Drianna says loudly.

"So who are you guarding up.?" I asked.

"Oh. Well we were just walking around so no one could ever get inside in that building, and of course if you're going to ask who's in there well it's Sammantha and Iya-aw.! That hur......ts... Did I say everything..?" Kelly did say everything so Drianna hit her then we rushed to came in in the abandoned building and I saw Sammantha lying on the ground while Iyah is sitting and I'm sure it's a food color. Well the food color is much lighter than in a usual blood.

Nathan rushed toward to Iyah and me.? Where else..? I rushed toward to Sammantha.

"Sammantha.?! Wake up..!!" I shouted at whispers

Sh*t.! She is not waking up. I checked his heartbeat and pulse but still beating so she's alive. Then I hear footsteps comming so Nathan and Iyah hide. While I carry Sammantha then we hide.
Then I hear a girl shouting

"Shoot you..!! How did you get Sammantha and Iyah lost.?! That's impossible you tided Iyah tightly and I hit Sammantha so what's the matter that they got away..?!!!" The girl shouts madly..

So Sammantha got hit. But there's no bleeding... Then a man speaks

"Don't worry Miss Becca.. We'll find them." The Man said..

Wait.. B-becca..? She tried to kill Sammantha..?! How dare she.??! I will never forgive her..!!

Then the mans and Becca got out at the building and Sammantha woke up..

"What did just happen..?" She says the widen her eyes " where's Iyah..? Did you saw her..?! She's covered with blood.! Help her pl--"
She didn't finish cause I covered her mouth.

"Shhh.. She's not covered with blood. But covered with food color.!" I said at her.?

"W-what.? Really.?" She said that and her face looked like this =_=
And I was just like ^_^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What happens next.?

Sorry for the very very late... Update.. =_=