Chapter 4

>Sammantha's Pov<

I'm on my way to the school then When I got to school Im at the entrance...

"Hey..."

"What do you want...?" I asked

"You.. I want you..." He says

"A-are you kidding me..?" I asked him irritated but in reality I'm loving it...

"Come with me..."

"N-Nicollas..! Don't-" he dragged me and put his one hand in my mouth...

"Will you shut your mouth up...?!" He shouted...

"Why would I shut my mouth if you're trying to kidnap me..?!" I shouted again..

Of course I shouted so everyone will look at us... Definitely at us.. Straight to us.. As in straight...

And then we reach at the garden.. There's no one there exept us..

"Look Sammantha Herwit... I want you to be my girlfriend so--"

"Wait. I knew it..! You like me..?! Oh no no I don't want to be your girlfriend... Besides I don't like you..." I said to him firmly but did I say I don't like him..? Seriously.? I like him...!

Then suddenly he smiles gosh that's a smile of an angel... But his attitude definitely not an angel...

"Hahaha..!!! Did you say I like you..?! I don't like you and never will be..! Whaahaha-aw! That hurts are you crazy..?!" I hit him with my hand..

"Then why are you asking me to be your girlfriend then..? Your stupid aren't you...?" I said..

"No , and it's just a fake relationship.. Your my girlfriend Im your boyfriend but just fake okay..? Starting now..." -Nicollas

"F-fake..?" I said.

"Fake.. And this sign this.." He said then handed me a paper...

"What's this...?" I asked

"Do you see..?! It's a contract..! Sign that contract so our contract relationship will be started.. Get me...?" He said then raise his right eyebrow...

"What if I don't sign it..?" I said..

"I'll post the video.." He took his cellphone out then he show me the video....

W-wait... That's me...?! I'm singing You Belong With Me by Taylor Swift... God damit..! Wearing shorts and t-shirt...

'God please put these man in hell.!' I think at my self..

"Alright..!" Then I grabbed the paper then sign it...

"Don't tell anybody.. But you can tell it to Iyah.. Because I tell Nathan that we would have an contract relationship.. I can't hide anything from Nathan you know.. He even much aggressive as my Dad..." He said..

"Why are you doing this..?" I asked...

"Because I don't want to marry I girl I don't love... But don't think that I like you... Don't speak.. Let's go... Hold my hand..." He says to me..

I hold his hand... I tell it to myself that this is just fake fake fake fake.. And everyone was looking at us....

"What just happen..?" Iyah widened her eyes...

"Ahmm I'll tell you Iyah.. But maybe later..." Nathan grabbed her and sit...

And in a moment...

"Everyone I'd like you to meet Sammantha Herwit.. My girlfriend and stay away from her if you try doing something wrong on her..? Remember what I do last year..?" He says

'What did he do...?' I think

All students shook their head...

'Hah..! Nice one...!' I think at my self smiling...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:sorry for the late update... So what do you thingk what would happen..? Message me... :))