0.1, guy germaine

Imagine Guy inviting you to watch him practise because he loves it when you're there, he knows you're supporting him and it helps him a lot.

Y/n pov:

I'm walking to the ice rink because my boyfriend, Guy Germaine, invited me to watch him practise with his hockey team. The team says he's been acting different.

"He's not been himself y/n"

"It's like he's missing something"

"Well I think that something is you"

They think that I'm his missing piece. Me? This is the first time I'm actually thinking about it so deeply, and I believe that he is my missing piece that makes me who I am too. But I guess we will find out if I'm his.

"Y/n! You came!"

"Of course I came Guy! Seeing you practise makes me happy! Ok, go and get ready, I'll be here the whole time."

"Promise?"

Promise"

He always wants to know if I promise things and if I will keep them because his last girlfriend didn't keep any promises she made, so he feels insecure I guess.

"He's already happier now that you're here y/n, and you seem happier too."

"Charlie, shut your pie hole and get ready."

*Timeskip to the practise*

"Ok so we're going to do a mini game to get ready for the game against the hornets!"

"Charlie, Guy, Connie, Fulton, Averman, Goldberg, Adam and Terry against Karp, Peter, Jesse, Julie, Dwayne, Ken, Luis and Russ."

"Yeah, go Guy!"

*Timeskip to after practise*

"Guy you did amazing! I was watching the whole time!"

"Hey, can I have a hug?"

"Yeah, you don't have to ask. Why did you want one?"

"Just wanted to say thank you for supporting me with all my hockey stuff, you make me happiest I can ever be."

"Awh, see we told you!"

"GUYS WHAT THE FUCK"

"Y/n, calm down it's ok!"

"Ok. Movie night and cuddles?"

"Certainly, m'lady"